𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

♫ 'Cause I'm wavy and I'm sayin' things
That I don't mean, but I do mean ♫

Fernando Alonso POV

I went to my superiors in Alpine and I told them about Luís behaviour which they said was completely unacceptable. I followed my day, as usual, I didn't see Cass but that happens sometimes. I was walking to the motorhome and I heard her voice calling me.

"Fernando! Fuck, how can a little guy have such a fast walk?" She says as she finally reaches me.

"You called me to insult me?" I ask as I pretend to be outraged by the audacity but she laughs.

"Yeah, that's our thing. Also, I need to enter the motorhome and I can do it with your help."

"You've been needing my help a lot cariño. This will cost you in the future," I say as we arrive at the motorhome, I took her hand in mine so nobody would even dare to open their mouth.

"I am talking to Otmar about Luís, thanks for that too. And I lost count of how many favors I owe you," she says as she was obviously trying to think about it and I shake my head.

"I will take you there."

When we arrived at Otmar's office, I saw Luís sitting there, Otmar was clearly looking at him in reprobation and just waiting for Cassandra. I entered the office with her and Otmar gave us a nod.

"Cassandra García, I am Otmar Szafnauer. I want to talk about this situation. I called Lawrence here too because I think this should be treated between both teams with some agreement," Otmar says and she nods calmly. She probably saw this coming.

"I should go then," I say as I give Luís a threatening look before leaving.

"You should stay."

I followed Otmar's suggestion and I sat down, Lawrence was there shortly after. The whole situation was explained and silence proceeded.

"I want him fired Otmar, he is a risk," Lawrence says calmly and Cassandra stops a smiles. I think he and Lance are very protective of her.

"I am being fired? She is the one who left to find a rich guy to fuck and she did. There he is, protecting her," Luís says angrily.

"Is that a thing?" Otmar asks and we look at each other.

"I saw them! They kiss and all that, the rumors are right. And God only knows for how long they've done this!"

"We will report it to Huma Resources if it's needed," I say calmly, and Otmar nods.

"Could we consider this a warning and if he repeats it I will fire him?" Otmar asks as he looks at Cassandra and Lawrence.

"No. I am not putting her at risk, he assaulted her yesterday. He is being fired with a fair cause. But I can pay him 6 monthly salaries if it helps with him leaving today," Lawrence says as he crosses his arms, he was not playing.

"Luís, we will have to let you go. This is not something we want to be associated with Alpine," Otmar says and I see Luís getting up and turning to Cassandra but both me and Lawrence stand in front of her.

"Don't be stupid," I warn him and he backs away.

"Have fun, Cassandra. You got who you wanted. He was always the one you wanted, even if you pretended to hate him. Did you know you could never have him? Is that why you settled for other people?" He says angrily and she gets up too.

"Fuck off Luís!" That is all she said before leaving the office, and we left after. Only Luís and Otmar stayed to take care of his working situation.

"You two should talk, I will have the papers ready for you to sign tomorrow Cassandra," Lawrence says sweetly and she nods with a smile.

"Thank you," she says before he leaves the motorhome and turns to me.

"So... You wanted me, uh?" I ask teasingly and she rolls her eyes.

"Don't even go there, don't believe a word that piece of crap says," she is not amused.

"I've been there, we both know it. Why did he say that?" I ask as I start pinning her against the wall. I am so glad this is a private area because this would be all over the place.

"Because we were known for bantering around. He thought that meant I wanted you but didn't want to admit it. Which isn't true. Or do you think it's true? Did you want to fuck me before?" She asks with a hint of provocation.

"I did, I wanted to fuck you constantly over the last 6 years so I think he was right. I respected you enough to never throw myself at you, you did it all alone even if it took 6 years and the necessity to make him jealous."

The surprise on her face was mixed with some skepticism about what I had just said. I don't know if she believed it but the truth was that I always found her attractive, however I would never act on it. She is 10 years younger than me, she is a fucking hurricane, she just takes everything and everyone who gets in her way.

"Fernando," my name leaves her lips almost seductively and I get closer.

"That's me," I answer cockily and she nods.

"Can you stop playing those games? It's not going to happen again," she tells me but her usual confidence isn't there.

"Are you sure? Because I would repeat it," I say as I look to the door that leads to my room and she shakes her head.

"I will see you tomorrow, I appreciate you speaking with Otmar, I won't forget that," she says as she leaves me looking at the wall.

"Did you feel it too though? Was he right?" I asked curiously as she was about to leave the hallway.

"I didn't feel anything, don't worry about it. I know I won't," she says with some cockiness and I laugh as I see her go. I tried and I failed.