𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

♫ Doin' my thing, but I'm down to come clean, not like you
I wanna make you feel the weight's off your shoulders too ♫

Cassandra García POV

I am outside of a nightclub, kissing the person I've very publicly hated for years. 6 years if I am being precise. And I have been kissing him for minutes, this is not just a kiss, I am making out with a man who is 10 years older than me and I like it.

I never felt like this with a man, but never has a man kissed me like this. Luís never held me like this. I know I wasn't that drunk and I also know he wasn't that drunk either. Punching Luís was attractive, I am not going to lie. It's not in my nature. I felt like this would get too far, I need to fuck someone, I am just horny. I don't want him.

"I should go inside," I tell him once we take a step back and he nods.

"You definitely should," he answers calmly and I almost run inside.

"Who were you with?" Lance asks once I arrive by his side on the couch.

"No one," I answer as I take a sip of my drink.

"Your lipstick is all smudged, there is no need to lie, you have no way out," Elena says as she tries not to laugh.

"Get me a guy. You've been trying to set me up for ages. Do it," I say excitedly and she is surprised.

"What? Well, how about Lance? Cute couple," she says and I look at Lance before I laugh.

"That's out of the question but a good joke. Try again," I say as I try to stop laughing and she shrugs.

"I thought so too. Let's find you a man," Elena says as she gets up and I follow her around the club.

I finally found a younger guy and he was... hm, cute. I kissed him passionately but his kiss left me doubting my life decisions, why is it so bad? The kiss session ended and I was regretting my life decisions.

"Where are you staying?" He asks as a smirk shows up and I try not to roll my eyes.

"At a hotel, but I should go meet my friends. It was nice meeting you though," I try to be polite and I look to the table we were at, only Lance, Sebastian, and Fernando were there.

"Where did she go?" I ask as I stand in front of Lance.

"Back to the hotel with Esteban, you were too busy with that guy and she didn't want to interrupt, she texted you," he says, and someone bumps into me, which makes me fall into Lance's lap.

"Well, this is awkward. I'm sorry," I say as I try to get up without being bumped again.

"Do you need me to take you back to the hotel?" Lance asks but I shake my head.

"No! Have fun, it's the start of summer break, I am going back to the hotel and I won't see your pretty face for 3 weeks and I will love it," I say pleasedly and everyone laughs.

"I'm going to see if Mick is still alive after so much time on the dance floor and you will see me during these 3 weeks, you always Facetime me anytime I have a doubt," he says as he kisses my cheek before I can sit in his place.

"Let me just be very clear because I know you both, probably more than I would like to. You entered this place with your lipstick smudged, he also entered with lipstick very conveniently smudged on his lips, I will pretend I've seen nothing. But you should really work that out during summer break or at least before the season ends," Sebastian says as he gets up from his seat in the middle of us.

"Can I go visit you during summer break?" I ask happily and he nods.

"You are always welcome, maybe bring some company. I will see you both soon," he says before leaving the place.

"I'm sorry for bothering you outside. I shouldn't have done it, do you think this works it out?" I say as I turn to look at him and he chuckles.

"I am not really sorry for kissing you, but I am sorry for making you regret it. I will keep my distance as we always have," he says as he prepares to leave.

"Do you want to keep a distance?" I ask as I follow him outside the club.

"I don't know what the fuck I want Cassandra. It's confusing, we had never kissed. I mean, I know there was some tension and I attributed it to us not getting along," he says as we finally reach the outside of the club.

"You felt the tension? There was no tension."

"Oh, there was tension. What is this right now? We crossed a line we shouldn't have. I should go, this is going nowhere," he says as he signals the taxi that is passing by and I can feel his frustration.

"We are going to the same place, don't be rude!" I say after I followed him and got in the cab.

"Fine!" He says angrily and I look out the window so I won't look at him. I looked at him after a few seconds and I only had one thought. Should I kiss him? No! Don't do that. I must be going crazy.

We left the car and he obviously paid so I was waiting for the elevator and he waited too. Then we ended up leaving on the same floor. I stopped by my door and he was down the hall. That is when I found myself making a huge decision, that could be catastrophic. But I ignored all the sense I came to know.

"Nando!" I call as he is about to close his door, and he opens it confusedly.

"What now?" He asks as he crosses his arms.

"What about doing it just tonight? I think this is just hormonal, one night and we will be back to normal," I suggest and I watch as his arms drop to both of his sides.

"Do you really think that's all?" He asks skeptical of my idea and I shrug.

"Are you worried you won't be able to get it up? Do you need to take a blue pill?"

I knew what I was doing by saying this but it's what we do, we banter, we fight and it works. He took my wrist and pulled me inside his room, crashing my body into his before our lips touched and the sound of the door closing was heard. Okay, this is happening.