20: Minty Rose Kisses

A/N the name of this chapter might seem a bit weird but whatever x3 i am hoping for fluff, and i swear although it might seem a little bit smutty i seriously intend for it to be clean xD idea credit to FaNdOmFiCs03 :) please comment and stuff x enjoy! <33

The Doctor's POV

Taking Mind's advice, I manage to sneak us two luxury rooms, thanks to my psychic paper. Jack has his own single bed room next door to Rose's and mine.

Rose runs into the room, exhausted, and flops onto the double bed. We're under the radar in here; I asked reception to remove all the security cameras on our corridor and disabled the ones we'd be seen on downstairs. The Master won't be able to find us yet.

'Rose, stop, you'll get the bed all dirty,' I laugh, picking her up by her waist and plopping her back on the floor. Suddenly it occurs to me that maybe she won't want to share a bed--we never did in the TARDIS.

Hesitantly I look at my feet and say, 'You're good with sharing a bed, right?' Rose grins. 'Of course.'

Relieved, I kick off my shoes and put my jacket over the chair, and climb onto the bed. I close my eyes and pull myself under the soft sheets, just about ready to fall asleep. Slowly I open my eyes to see Rose laying beside me, smiling. I reach out and play with a lock of her hair.

'Hey, how about we check out the bathroom before we go to sleep?' she suggests. 'I was reading the leaflets--the luxury rooms have a big jacuzzi bath with room for 3...'

I definitely like her thinking, so I kick off the covers and sleepily climb out of the bed. Rose gets out too. 'I'll go run it,' she says with a wink. I grin and as she goes to walk to the bathroom, I turn her round and plant a long kiss on her lips. She smirks and kisses back gently, her soft, sweet lips fitting with mine. I smile and let her go.

Ten minutes later we have a bath full of bubbles and hot water in front of us--but neither of us have gotten in. If Rose feels the same as I do, she's feeling incredibly awkward.

'Uh, so, uh, what do we do now?' Rose asks awkwardly with a little laugh. 'I mean, we can always wear swimsuits...'

Slightly disappointed (although I don't want to admit it), I nod my head. 'Unless you want to, uh, not bother with swimsuits?' I say hopefully.

Rose giggles and hits me on the shoulder playfully. 'Someone's eager,' she says cheekily. 'Come on.'

I smirk and kiss Rose desperately, unable to hide my desire for her. My hands entangle in the knots at the bottom of her hair and slowly I move to her waist, eager to lift her top and glimpse the skin beneath. Fingers hovering over the hem, Rose giggles and swats my hand away.

After managing to pull myself from her, we change into our swimsuits and we're stood in the bathroom, waiting for the other to make a movement.

I kiss Rose softly and pull away. Minty Rose kisses are the best kind.

---

A/N eww what the hell was that ending :33 im sorry for the slight suggestion of smut, it's not that i don't like it it's just there's no way I'd be any good at writing it XD the best I can do is this :/ anyway hope it wasn't too bad <33 please comment & stuff