Author's Note

Hey guys :)

I'd like to apologise for not updating this fanfiction in forever. I know it's been way too long and I'm so sorry that I disappeared without telling you all why, but I'm back.

I won't go into everything that's gone on in my life over the past six months or so because it's been insane and I don't think you'd all want to read it anyway, but let's just say I've had a fairly rough time over Christmas and the start of this year. However, the diagnosis of my OCD, which was what pretty much wrecked my Christmas, is absolutely no excuse for disappearing for so long. I was really slack with this fanfiction and I should have updated way more often than I did, and I'm really sorry for that.

This update is not all depressing stuff though, so don't worry. Although it's an apology, this note is also here to let you know that I am back! I would never give up on this fanfiction - I couldn't, after planning out this whole Turn Left AU, and being so close to 10k reads! So yes, this is me saying that in the next week or so, a new chapter will be up. I'll have to go back and check all my notes on this AU since I've pretty much forgotten the whole thing, but I will be posting a new chapter within the next week.

I have missed writing this fanfiction so much and I am so happy to be back. Once again I'm so sorry for taking a break for so long, and I hope you're all still here! It'd be great to hear from some of my old readers, but some of you might have disappeared since it was such a long time ago. Anyway, I love you all so much and I can't believe I'm so close to 10k reads!

Lots of love,
Avery :)