(OG) Chapter Seventeen

Ayana and Leonard lay in silence. Neither of them were much for words, they were people of action. However, tonight felt different, somehow more intense than usual. Perhaps it was because they were aware of each other on a new level. There was a palpable bond between them. Though Leonard maintained an air of uncertainty, Ayana sensed a peace radiating from him. He was here with her, now, in this moment, no matter what may come. That knowledge warmed her heart. They stared at each other, a deep sense of connection between them.

The intimacy left both feeling more exposed than they'd previously felt.

Leonard nodded his head once in acknowledgment. After a short pause, he spoke up, seemingly unsure of what to say.

"How do you feel about ... sleeping together?" His hushed voice left no doubt of the importance of his words.

Ayana smirked, a hint of playfulness evident in her tone. "If you want me, come and get me," she teased, gesturing towards the sheets in front of her.

The timid expression that crossed Leonard's features melted away as he rose to his feet. Slowly approaching her, his stride confident and strong, he moved closer, whispering seductively in her ear. "That wasn't a challenge, was it?"

Suddenly aware of his approach, Ayana rolled onto her back, facing him as he kneeled down in front of her.

"Leonard," she breathed, biting her lip, looking nervous. His earnest expression prompted her to reach out and trace the outline of his jawline with her fingers.

Smiling, Leonard slipped his hands beneath her shirt, tracing the contours of her stomach and upper chest. Reaching up, Ayana grasped his face and pulled him closer, their lips softly meeting. With a small chuckle, Leonard ran his hands up the sides of her body, moving higher, capturing her waist. His touch conveyed the certainty of his affection, reassuring Ayana that she was indeed desired. Lifting her shirt, Leonard slipped his hands beneath her bra and caressed her breasts, lingering over her nipples. As Ayana moaned, Leonard eased the straps off her shoulders and slowly removed her bra, running his hands over her torso as he gazed deeply into her eyes. Their kiss deepened, their tongues entwining as their bodies came together.

Leonard pushed himself forward slightly, Ayana lying flat on her back. He knelt over her, lowering himself so that he was straddling her legs. She raised her arms above her head, holding on tightly as he kissed her neck, tasting the sweetness of her skin. She smiled when he nipped her collarbone, eliciting a moan. He trailed kisses down her neck and over her shoulder. Tasting the salty sweat of her skin sent shivers racing down her spine. He lowered his head, pressing his lips against the curve of her breast, kissing the hardened nipple. A breathy moan escaped Ayana's lips, encouraging Leonard to continue his assault. She arched her back, allowing him access to her core, her hands grasping the pillow on either side of her head as she tilted her hips up, enticing Leonard to devour her. Moving downward, he paused at her waist, slipping his hands under her shorts, caressing her ass. With one swift movement, he slid her shorts and panties off, throwing them to the ground. His fingers trailed up her inner thigh, tracing her damp heat. Ayana moaned loudly, shuddering as he slid two fingers inside her. She gasped at the sensation, closing her eyes in ecstasy. Pushing herself further onto his fingers, Ayana rocked her hips up and down, urging him to enter her deeper. When he entered her fully, she uttered a long, drawn out sigh, clenching around his fingers as her body tightened. Leonard slowed his pace, savoring every minute. After a few moments, he pulled his fingers out of her, leaving only his thumb inside her. Keeping his thumb pressed against her G-spot, he began to move his hand rhythmically in and out, rocking her clit. He pushed forward slightly, increasing the pressure on her pleasure center, enjoying the look of blissful contentment spreading across Ayana's features. As she came undone, spasming around him, Leonard watched her face, drinking in the excitement of her climax. Seeing the dark desire in her eyes caused his own arousal to rise, sending waves of heat coursing through his veins.

Unable to contain himself, he lowered his head to her core, lightly flicking her clit with his tongue. Using his tongue to massage her g-spot, Leonard watched her writhe underneath him. As her orgasm peaked, he sucked hard on her clit, watching as her release spilled out over his tongue. Ayana moaned out loud, gripping his head as her body shook with delight. She cried out, her entire body trembling uncontrollably as she struggled to catch her breath. Her pleasurable cries only served to drive Leonard wild, fueling his own passion. Leaning in close, he gently nibbled on her sensitive folds, relishing the taste of her sweet juices. With a firm grasp on her thighs, he pulled her knees apart wider, giving him easier access to her pleasure zone. Continuing his ministrations, he licked and kissed his way to her entrance, teasing her with his talented tongue.

With a sudden urgency, he pushed his tongue inside her, searching for her tight little nub. Sensually drawing it into his mouth, he used his teeth to graze over it, driving her insane with lust. Ayana moaned in pleasure, digging her nails into his scalp as he relentlessly pleasured her. Pushing harder and faster, he reveled in the look of pure pleasure that spread across her features. Soon enough, Ayana cried out, overwhelmed by the intensity of her climax. Wrapping her legs around his head, she clung to him, thrusting her pelvis up and down, wanting him to join her. Leaning forward, he continued his assault, gently sucking on her clit, eagerly anticipating the sounds of pleasure emanating from her. Her breathing became labored, her whimpers more pronounced. Shaking with pleasure, Ayana cried out his name, reaching for his head. He was happy to oblige, wrapping his arms around her waist, bringing her flush against his erection. Bringing her closer, he began thrusting his hips, rubbing against her soaked entrance. Without warning, his fingers into her pulsing core, finding her G-spot with ease.

As he continued to stroke her with his fingers, she could feel her orgasm building. Already so close, she was desperate for him to fill her. Gathering all her strength, she urged him to take her. Meeting her eager gaze, Leonard sat up, leaning back against the wall, bracing himself on his arms. Before she could protest, he lifted her off the bed, sliding his shaft between her slick folds. Thrusting slowly, Leonard savored the sensation of being inside her. He lowered his head to kiss her again, continuing to stroke her slowly. After a few minutes, he leaned forward and took one of her nipples into his mouth, gently suckling on it as he continued to move inside her.

She closed her eyes, biting her lower lip as he brought her to another orgasm, her muscles contracting around him. Her cries grew louder as her body continued to convulse, forcing Leonard to focus solely on her pleasure. His pace increased, pumping faster, deeper, trying desperately to bring her to another climax. Ayana dug her nails into his shoulders, crying out his name as her body shook violently.

Pulling her legs up high, she wrapped them around his waist, grinding her clitoris against his groin. Her breathing turned ragged, her whole body tense. She cried out his name again, pushing herself up against him, seeking friction. Finally, she let go, shattering into millions of pieces. Leonard followed soon after, losing himself in her pleasure. Ayana's sweet juices covered his throbbing member, causing him to groan. Unable to control himself any longer, he stiffened, exploding deep inside her, filling her with every ounce of passion he had to give.

He couldn't help himself as he continued to trust into her, pushing his seed deeper and deeper inside her. Ayana's eyes widen in pleasure as she feels their juices mixed together, lubricating his hardness as he filled her completely. Desperate to feel that high again, he continued to move, feeling each tremor as it radiated through her. He thrust deeply once more, watching her face as her climax washed over her. The look of utter satisfaction in her eyes gave him more pleasure than anything else ever could. As she finally caught her breath, she laid her head against his chest, both of them savoring the closeness of each other.

For a brief moment, the two were lost in their bliss, until the ship abruptly jerked, causing Ayana to be thrown off the bed. Disheveled and filled with anger, she lay on the floor while Leonard swiftly dressed, hastily pulling on his pants. As he approached her, she turned her gaze towards the door, shooting it a fierce glare. "I'm going to murder that ignorant British asshole!"

Taking her words as a sign that she wasn't injured, Leonard grabbed his shirt from the nightstand and slipped it on before turning back to face her. Sporting a mischievous smirk, he handed her clothes.