Author Note

So, I've done a lot of thinking.

I started this book when I was 16.

I loved the Flash and I loved bad boys.
More so, I loved that I got the best if both worlds with Leonard Snart.

However, there was a lot more than that to this book.

My boyfriend and I had been together for a two and a half years at that point, so I was obsessed with love.

He also acted just like Leonard, which just made it easier to write.

And I loved the concept of us being soulmates, hence why I used soulmates in this book.

Well, it's seven years later now and while I still love love. I've realized soulmates kinda make it feel forced.

Don't worry, I'm not discontinuing this book. I've spent way too much time on redo it.

(And that boyfriend from high school, who now happens to be my husband would NEVER let me live it down after all the all nighters and days I've spent redoing this book.)

I have a rambling problem, sorry.

I'm considering doing a spin off/AU of this book.

All the same characters, same background- but there are no soulmates. Leonard and Ayana would have to come together on their own.

Obviously, it would be different in parts because a lot of this book and their relationship relies on them being soulmates.

Opinions?