(OG) Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Third Person P.O.V

Barry Allen, Caitlin Snow, and Cisco Ramon stood in the time vault in Star Labs. The trio gawked at the high tech news article in front of them.

"Flash missing vanishes in crisis." Cisco read in shock.

"After an epic street battle with the reverse flash, our cities very own scarlet speedster disappeared in an explosion of light." Barry read on.

"Barry look at the date, " Caitlin said, motioning the top of the article.

"April 25, 2024," The scarlet speedster read slowly, "Guys when I fought the reverse flash at Christmas he said that we'd be fighting for centuries."

"Wait, you can't really think that this is from the future?" Caitlin asked hesitantly.

"That would mean Doctor Wells, or whoever he is is also," Cisco began, only for Barry to cut him off, "from the future."

"I have to say, I'm really digging the brighter red suit and the white on the symbol- that's dope." The engineer said, only to rebut with "Wait a second, suppose we now change the color on your suit. Will it be because we got the idea from this picture, that would mean we're living in a causal nexus. Wow, this is so trippy, like Marty and the polaroid trippy."

"Not as trippy as the name on the by-line." Caitlin countered, gaining both the male's attention.

"Iris West-Allen" Barry breathed out.

"Mosal Tov?" Cisco said confused.

"Hebrew," A robotic voice answered, scaring the trio, "AN ancient language of the Jewish people." The trio scanned the room looking for the source of the voice.

"Uh uh, what the hell was that?" The Hispanic asked, looking around.

"Is someone here?" Barry asked, scanning his surroundings, "Hello?" Where the article one was, now held a virtual face.

"Good evening Barry Allen."

"Uhh." Cisco sputtered.

"H-hi, you know who I am," Barry said, putting his hand to his chest.

"Of course, Barry Allen. Director of Central City Polic, CSI Division." The robotic voice responded.

"Woah, you get a promotion," Cisco told his friend.

"Also known as The Flash, founding member of-" Barry interrupted the virtual being,

"What are you?"

"I'm Gideon, an interactive artificial consciousness."

"A.I., sick!" Cisco admired.

"You know Doctor Wells," Barry continued.

"Yes."

"Do you know who he really is?" He inquired.

"I don't understand the question."

"I-I do you- what is he doing here? W-why did he come here?" The A.I. shifted from only a face to a full body.

"To kill you."

"Wells is in the building," Cisco said, looking at his phone.

"How do you know that?" Caitlin inquired.

" I put a tracker on his wheelchair, which if we're wrong about him and he is paralyzed, I'm going to hell for that one." "He's in the cortex, ask questions fast." Cisco pushed.

"Why did he kill Nora Allen?"

"Because he was angry."

"About what?"