(OG) Chapter Eleven

A/N: I don't normally add author's notes due to the face I find them tacky, but I have a few things I'd like to say.

1. I want to thank anyone who's voted for this story and/or taken the time out of their day to read it.

2. I want to apologize for not updating it, I'm a very insecure author and am constantly doubting my writing abilities.

3. I want to inform everyone who's already read this story I did change my main character's first name to Ayana and her name while she was in the LoA was changed as well, it's now Azhara.

4. I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @JazmineKerr0 for personally messaging me to ask for an update.

5. If you guys really want me to update all you have to do is comment or message me asking, in fact, it motivates me more than anything when you do.

Chapter Eleven

Ayana kept her face blank, yet a sense of pride swelled in her chest as she watched Leonard step away from Carter, his face neutral. She even ignored the fact her knuckles now stung.

"What the hell was that for?" Carter shouted, holding his nose.

"Miss Allen and Mr. Snart happen to be soulmates, Mr. Hall." Rip informed. The pair received skeptical and surprised looks from the six other people aboard the ship. Carter's mouth had dropped, making a smirk creep onto Ayana's face.

"That's not possible." A shared chuckle slipped past the couple's lips at the Hawkman's outburst.

"I'd like to second that notion, Miss Allen, hasn't Mr. Snart tried to kill your brother?" Leonard rolled his eyes at Stein's words, whereas Ayana only chuckled.

"That's the funny thing about soulmates," Ayana shrugged offhandedly, "you don't get to choose them."

"Ouch, that hurt Princess." Ayana's eyes rolled at Leonards retort.

"Aren't you an A.R.G.U.S Agent?" A sigh slipped passed Ayana's lips at Jax's question.

"I was, now, I'm not too sure thanks to Mr. Time Traveler here."

"I made your resignation letter very convincing." She rolled her eyes in response.

"And my brother?" A nervous aura surrounded the Time Master.

"I can arrange a video call."

"And I'm dead meat," Ayana said exasperatedly.

"It can't be that bad," Sara told her friend

"Ayana only returned to Central City a year and a half ago, and her brother was in a coma for nine of those months," Evelyn informed Sara, making the blonde's face fall.

***

Ayana leaned up against one of the walls in the bridge, her arms wrapped across her chest. After thing's had calmed down Rip had returned to talking about the "team's" next moves, or moves. Mick, Snart, and Ray were being sent to retrieve the dagger and Jax, Sara, and Dr. Stein we're going to find younger Stein and get his particle tracker.

"And what of you two? What are you going to be doing?" A very irritated Rip snapped at the two newest members of his team. The two female's looked at each other, sharing a nonverbal conversation.

"You're going to arrange for me to have that call with my brother before he and my foster dad have the entire CCPD looking for me." Rip sighed.

"Gideon, can you patch Miss Allen onto a network to where she is able to contact her brother." The A.I.'s holographic head appeared, making a small smile slip onto Ayana's face.

"We have a Gideon in S.T.A.R Labs if that helps," Ayana added, Rip looked at her skeptically.

"You're not the first time traveler I've encountered, sorry to burst your bubble." Rip rolled his eyes in reply.

"I'll be in my office." Rip left the room, which Ayana recognized as him giving her and Evelyn the privacy to talk to her family back home freely. Ayana took a deep breath as a holographic screen popped up where Gideon had once been.

A snicker slipped past Evelyn's lips as multiple shocked faces appeared on the screen. The brunette shoved her friend, making the redhead stumble.

"Aya?" Barry asked, his face still covered in shock.

"By the look on your face, I'm gonna assume a holographic screen appeared randomly in the Cortex."

"That assumption would be correct," Cisco added, his voice still a few octaves too high from his shock.

"Apparently, subtleness wasn't apart of Gideon's programming, we should really take that into consideration Barry."

"Wait, you're using Gideon? How? Actually, where even are you?" Barry's question's only made the guilt of the situation eat at her.

"So you know how Oliver was telling you about how this time traveler guy recruiter Ray, Stein, and Sara for this supposed mission?"