Bonus Chapter

A/N: So I didn't have time to watch the episode to make the next chapter so I wrote a bonus chapter, this chapter may find it's way into this book down the line depending on how I want it to go, so here you go.

Bonus Chapter- Flash Season 3

"Fix it!" Snart yelled pushing Barry up against the wall of the Cortex.

"It's not that easy, Snart!"

"It was pretty fucking easy for you to fuck it all up!" Barry looked down unable to meet the man's eyes.

"Snart-" Barry was interrupted,

"I may not show it, but Allen, your sister means everything to me," His grip on the hero tightened, "and now you're here telling me she doesn't even know I exist."

"She knows you exist," Barry's voice was small, "She just doesn't know you're her soulmate." This only angered the criminal further.

"And this moron she's with?"

"I wouldn't call Julian a moron, sure he's a jerk, but he's actually really smart." Leonard's face was emotionless, but his eyes held all the anger he was feeling.

"Look, I know, I messed up, that's why I need your help." Leonard nodded and released the man adorned in tights, only to step back up and punch him across the face.

"What was that for?" Barry held his face in shock.

"That's for going back in time to save your mother without Ayana's consent and substantially screwing everything up for us." Barry took a deep breath.

"You're dead." Leonard rolled his eyes.

"We both know you don't have it in you to kill Allen." The criminal crossed his arms over his chest in defiance.

"No, Snart, "Barry sighed, "In the timeline I changed, you're dead." Confusion crossed over Leonard's face.

"It was you or her." His face fell, "She was ready to do it too, to die to save you guys."

"But I wouldn't let her." Barry shook his head.

"That's why I chose you," Barry's face held a form of respect that hadn't been there before, "Your last words to Ayana we're that you loved her. I knew that if you really loved my sister you'd do anything to get things back, even if it's only temporary for you."

"I told her I loved her?" Barry nodded, Snart's face held a look of vulnerability, "I've never told anyone that, not even my sister."

"Ayana said it was the first and last." Leonard's eyes were downcast.

"I'll help you," Barry went to say something, but Leonard continued, "but,"

"But what?" Barry was desperate.

"You have to make sure I don't die," Shock crossed Barry's features, "You have to make sure neither of us dies." Barry was quiet for a second.

"They say the feeling of losing your soulmate is unbearable," Snart didn't display any emotions, "and now I've watched my Dad and sister go through it." Barry held his hand out, "You have yourself a deal." Leonard nodded, shaking the hero's hand.

"Don't screw this up, Allen."