Bonus AU

So I just saw this short and my writer instincts come in.

I'm big on AU's so I don't know that we'll ever see this scene, but this is one possibility.

So to make it fast it would be

Barry looked around the room as Ray approached him, "Where's Snart?"
Ray's voice trembled as he spoke, a somber tone cutting through the tense air. "Man, I'm sorry. I forgot we never told you," he confessed, his words heavy with regret.

Barry's heart skipped a beat, apprehension creeping into his voice. "What happened?" he asked, his voice barely a whisper.

Ray took a deep breath, mustering the strength to deliver the devastating truth. "He sacrificed himself, he saved us all," he said, his voice cracking with emotion. "He died a hero."

Barry felt his world shatter in an instant. The weight of grief crashed upon him, threatening to consume him whole. But amidst the overwhelming sorrow, one question burned relentlessly in his mind. "Ray, where's my sister?" he managed to utter, his voice laced with fear and desperation.

Time seemed to stand still as Barry awaited Ray's response, his heart pounding in his chest. The answer held the power to break him further or offer a glimmer of hope.

Then, like a lifeline thrown to a drowning man, a voice pierced through the suffocating silence. "Barry!" it called, cutting through the darkness that had engulfed him.

Relief surged through Barry's veins, washing away the paralyzing fear. He turned, his eyes widening as they fell upon the source of the voice. There stood Ayana, his beloved sister, her presence a beacon of light in his darkest hour. She looked just as she did the day she left, but there was something more-a new life cradled in her arms.

On Ayana's hip rested a little girl with tousled dirty blonde hair and eyes as cold as ice. Barry's gaze locked with those familiar, mesmerizing eyes, and time seemed to stand still once again. In that moment, he saw the profound truth unfold before him-the legacy of their fallen hero lived on in the form of this precious child.

The weight of sorrow mingled with the joy of reunion, and Barry's heart swelled with a bittersweet mix of emotions. In the face of tragedy, a flicker of hope had emerged, a reminder that even in the darkest of times, love and sacrifice could pave the way for new beginnings.