chapter 1

Y/N pov.

I woke up to the sound of meowing and knocking on my door. I slowly got up from my bed and opened the door to see johnny with his bowl in Mouth.
'Go wake up ava while i get dressed up johnny she will feed you ok? Oh and come to me if she does nt wake up. ' i said to johnny to get a long meow in responde. I got dressed in long f/f hoodie and 2nd/f/f shorts. (If you don like that clothing change it into what you want). I opened my door only to see johnny again.
'She didnt woke up, did she? 'I questioned.
'Meoww'answered johnny
'Will takę that as a no'i thought as i went to ava's room.
'Johnny watch and learn how to wake ava up. 'I Stiles innocently and took deep breath before screaming at top of my lungs 'WAKE UP YOU ALEPPO HEAD OR JOHNNY WILL SCARTCH YOU BECOUASE WE DON'T HAVE HIS YUM YUMS!!!! ' ava woke up instandaly .
'What the hell y/n ? Let me sleep. Oh and you can feed johnny this tim-......... Oh we ran out. Meh i will but it on my interview. 'She said camly. I knew that she is gonna say it
'How are you gonna get to the store in 20 minutes? You walk super slowly and i won't drive you there this time bc its your fault that you didnt wake up on time. 'I said to remind her of her interview.
' oh shoot right i have 20 mi- now 19 minutes to get ready and get there . '
'Chill girl don't be soo over dramatic its plany of time plus today its trash day and its your turn to take it out. ' i reminded her.
'What why n/n plssssss just this one time. And i will take out trash 3 times in a row. ' she begged me but my bad ass must deny
' sorry ava but no i have work too you know ' i said in over dramatic voice while ava put pizza in johnny bowl.
'Your work is on your laptop so it would be hard To be Late now get out of the way i need to take the trash. '
As she was about to get out Jake stood in her door asking for rent.
'Why is it that im the only attendant you personalny ask for rent? ' ava asked. I laughed
'Becouase he likes you '
'Y/n you said you woudnt tell her'jake said with blush o his face
'Tell me what? ' ava said as i understood she was say dreaming second ago and didnt hear what i said and becouase i was bad i wanted to tell her again
'That he li-' i didnt get to finish my sentence when Jake put hand on my Mouth to stop me from talking
'Nothing nothing '
'Oh. Okay bye y/n , bye Jake ' she said waving to us
'Y/n what the hell was that you were not suposted to tell her good for me that she didnt hear that. ' after he said that sigh of relief escaped his lips.
'You know i will tell her eventualy? '
I said to make him angry than i close the door before he could say something else.

Time skip cuz idk what to write here.

I heard something like fire? So i Grabed my katana from under my bed and got out of my room to see  5  cosplayers WITH AVA WHO IS PASSED OUT! I decided that going back to my room would be the best.

'How did they found where i and ava live ?' i thought ' does ava know them if yes why did she never told me about them but if not then how they know where she live?' i tried to stay as quiet as i can while finding a hiding spot . Finding didnt take long as i heard footsteps coming to my room so as anyone would do i hid in my closet hoping that these cosplayers are dumb and wont chek there .

To my suprise they were dumb or they just didnt think someone would hide in closet becouase they didnt chek it ........... at first. As they were going out they heard sigh . To be clear my sigh as they were still in my room i could hear my heart beats i was sure they could hear it to . As i though they opened my close to find me in there with my katana . Now i could see their cosplays close there was red cosplayer with white horns and light blue cosplayer with light blue horns . The light blue one said 

 ' Prince Asch another human with weapon' what did them mean by this . Did they mean that gmy katana is a weapon i mean they are not wrong it is a weapon for some sort but still. What could i do i did what everyone would do grab horns of one of the cosplayers thinking they would come out of wig but no they were still on it like they were real but thats imposible right? Confused and scared me ran away from my room hoping i could grab ava and run away from this house . But when i was about to be in doors with ava in my hands slowly waking up from her faint a green demon? Cosplayer? After that their horns dont come out i dont know what to call them . But coming back to reality HE TELEPORTED?! HOW?! Me and now fully awake ran to kitchen me with my katana and ava with........... A PAN ?!  GREAT IM LIVING WITH DISNEY PRINCESS JUST PERFECT ! 

' A WEAPON ' the green one screams when light blue cosplayer escapes avas room .

 ' Back off or i will heckin heckin scream ' ava says witch im done that she wants to solve everything with screaming .

 ' NO AVA YOU WILL NOT SCREAM IM DONE WITH YOU ALWAYS SCREAMING I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE LUNGS OF METAL BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN SCREAM ALL THE TIME ITS REALLY ANNOING!!!!!!! ' i screamed done dealing with avas shit all the time. Becouase of my screams the red cosplayer or should i say demons escapes avas room as well .

 ' i've recoverd it . the source of her power . ' says the *prince* from what i remember.

'asch and i found it before but we werent sure'says the light blue one 

'what?' i and ava said at the same time . Then the asch guy pulls out one of ava's bras . When i see it i cant hold it longer i burst out laughing .

' Ava you told me no one is going to see my bra i have it hidden right?' I make pause in every word becouase of laughter i was litteraly on the floor crying from laughter but when i saw avas face i quickly sand up and when i see ava throw a pan at asch I SWEAR SHE IS A DISNEY PRINCESS and becouase of that i didnt run to door with her . To my suprise it was good option bc seconds later she was hold by the light blue demon.

time skip

I have lerned all of their names in just 3 hours : the dark blue - ryhs , red one - asch , orange - noi , light blue - peirce and the green one - leif . Ava was screaming for that 3 hours straight while i was just skeching in my skechbook and listening to music. Then i felt something on my legs it was noi lying on them i took one headphone off my ear .

'Noi do you need something?' i asked 

'How can you not freak out in this noise ? Does this things on your ears help if yes can i have them for a while ?' he asked soo cute i coudnt resist so i went to my room for set of earphones and my MP4/MP3 (witch one do you prefer) i pluged the earphones into it and gave it to noi . When he heard music i swear i could see stars in his eyes .

'Whoa that is soo cool what is this thing called what i hear ?' he asked 

'Its called music there are diffrend types of it and it can meke you fell out of the world.'i answerd with a smile. Then i heard that ava stopped screaming.But when i looked at noi he looked a little disappointed.

'Now that she stopped screaming does that mean that i have to give it back?' he said sounding little sad.

'No noi you dont need to give it back you can have it for a while but be carefull it can ran out of battery .' i responded giving a warning.

'ran out of bat-terry ? What does that mean?'he questioned.

'Its like ran out of power . And when it ran out of power it wont play music.'i told him.

'oh okay' he said while looking out of window 'Y/N the sun has set you should get sleep'

'oh yea , well i propably wont even be asslep bc i have slepping problems but i will try . Night'i said to noi.

'oh....... goodnight then hope you will get sleep' noi told me sweetly . Lucky for me i was able to get some sleep but after 2 hours but still. A little that she knew that she was going to be woken up soon.

________________________________________________________________________________

hii! Did i make good part ? i will fix bugs if there will be . do someone want to make special chapter if yes comment about it. :) 

author~chan out.