chapter 12

Okay so i will do a little timeskip in the story just so you could have it sooner .

Y/n POV. (Ha didnt see that coming.)
You : ughh. My head hurts, what happend last thing i remember is......... Ohhh now i remember that bitch peirce let leif kill us but he was stopped. Thank god. Hmmmm mabey i could use some of my magic to heal myself. I don't have much since it didnt regenerate cuz of this sickness. ' (if you don't know you said it to yourself) then i proceded to heal a little my sickness not all but my head didnt hurt as much but i felt a little weaker, i decided to ingnore it. I stanie up from my bed and went to living room to see Ms. Oates

You : oh, hello Ms. Oates
Ms. Oates : oh goodmorning to you y/n. Im happy to see you , but shoudnt you be in bed? Arent you sick?
You : acctualy i think im healty again........ Where are everyone?

Ms. Oates : they all went to but things for potato soup, well exept one but he is now in ava's room. 'Then i heard someone teleport, i knew it was the boys.

Ryhs : we got the thing you asked fo- y/n?!'then they all turned to me with shoocked faces.
You : hii! 'I waved.
Leif : why are you doing here i thought you were sick?
You : well i recoverd from it. ' then i turned to ms. Oates ' can i help in someway with ava?

Ms. Oates : oh, can you please get the medicine from bathroom? 'I nooded but when i walked to bathroom my Vision became blurry and later black.

3rd person pov

As everybody heard someone falling they all came running to bathroom, to see y/n laying uncontiuos on floor.

Noi : WHAT HAPPEND OT HER?!
Ryhs : she just have faint from the exuastion from the sickness.
Ms. Oates : can somebody carry her to her room? 'Then peirce picked you up and carried you to your room, while the others went to chek on ava and ryhs was helping ms. Oates make soup for ava.

Your pov

I slightly wake up te see peirce in my room.
You : What happend? Ughh my head hurts'i rub it
Peirce : you fainted.
You : ohhh. ' i then tried (key word tried) to stand up from my bed but i fell.'outch.'peirce then picked me up and seted me on my bed. 'Can you help me get to the door?

Peirce : no. You need sleep.
You : but ava need help more than i need sleep.
Peirce : soory.
You : for wha-

3rd person pov

Peirce then used his magic to make y/n sleep. Then he walked out of her room to ava's.

Asch : what are you doing here peirce? Your sopposted to be with y/n!
Peirce : shes asleep.

Time skip (after you woke up)

Your thoughts : ughh that traitor. First the ting with leif now this.' i tried to stand and didnt fall like before so i proceted to go to the living room to see the guys again.

You : hii yall!
Ryhs : what are you doing out off bed? Arent you still sick?
You : as you can see im not. But can somebody tell me how is ava?
Leif : she said she was better but then she fell asleep again.
You : i mean i don't blame her she likes to sleep a lot and that sickness really got her so she don't have as much energy as always.
Ryhs : that would explain it.

You : im hungry. ' i look over to kitchen and see soup.' who cooked this? And how did this person got ingidients?
Ryhs : i cooked it. Well with ms. Okres help and we got the in-gre-dients in the ava's secret mall.
You : oh alright i will just go ahead and grab a portion ok? ' i then walked to kitchen taked out a bowl and out soup in it. As i finished i went to my room.

You : if you need any thing i will be in my room. ' i said as i closed the door and puted my headphones on and opened (favorite anime).

Hii! So yeah this is short chapter but only becouase i want ot make this chapters fast and now with school its hard to keep up but now its good i finished it.

Okay good day/night/afternoon!

AND DON'T LET SCHOOL KILL YOU!!

Word count 744