chapter 29

You : avaaaa, will you help me?' I screamed to Her holding Christmas decorations.
Ava : with what? If it is something with demons dont even count on it!
You : with decorations.
Ava : for what?
You : christmas-
Ava : why didnt you tell me sooner?!' Ava ran out of Her room. ' lets do this!'
You : yea but dont let me stand on ladder Again pls.

Ava : im not promising anything. Hm Mabey we could go to our parents house for Christmas.
You : Good idea let me ask them.

Texts

You : hi dad could me, Ava and our friends visit you for Christmas?
Dad (andrew) : sure sweetpie ( im laughing so hard since I cheked it)

You : they said sure.
Ava : that leave one thing..........
You : presents. Well let em tell The guys we are going out and i will teleport us to mall since The whole exit thing.
Ava : yea you should.
You : im sorry this was for The best. Anw i will to now.' I entered The palace to see ryhs.' Oh hi ryhs.
Ryhs : hello princess what are you doing here?
You : wellijustwantedtotellyouallthatmeandavaaregoingout.(well i just wanted to tell you all that me and Ava are going out.) ' i said fast do they coudnt say anything.

Leif : going out?
You : byee!' I ran out of There.' Ava! We need to co fast! Hold my hand.

At Store

Ava : hey y/n?
You: hm?
Ava : could we Her presents together you know im broke.
You : fine. I already have something for our parents do this leaves The boys.
Ava : hmm. Lets start with noi and ryhs . Well for noi some big stuffed animal Would be Good and for ryhs Mabey some Books Series.
You : Good idea.

Ava : for leif Mabey knife sharpeners?
You : yea that is Good and for Peirce set of pencils and skechbook i noticed he Likes to Draw. And for asch since i dont have an idea set of Christmas socks and a sweater?
Ava : well i dont have an idea do yeah it can be it. Lets get to buying Stuff.

Time skip (after shoping)

Ava : i think we have everythi-' I moved Her over cuz she was blocking my sight. 'Wait.. this cant be I knew i wasnt just seeing things. We need to hey out of here fast!
You : ava grab my hand and lets go. No time for explaining.
Ava : what? ' I saw that he was making his way to us. ' why do you look teryfied? ' she Then also looked Behind.' Who is he? Why is he going to us?

You : he is zex we need to get out of here fast grab my hand i told you we need to be carefull now he noticed us we need to teleport soon but we cant do it in Public. ' we ran to toilet to teleport to our unluck he followed us.
Ava : y/n what do we do? He is folowing us!
You : leave it to me. ' I i used my Powers to stop him in place not even turning ot him. We got to toilet lucky nobody was There. I was about to teleport us to Home but someone grabbed my wrist i turned around to see him.

Zex : hello, could you help me im lost?
You : not a Chance! Her away from us! ' I Again stoped him as i grabed Ava's hand and teleported us to Home. 'Phew. That was close.
Asch : PRISONERS! WHERE WERE YOU TWO! ' me and Ava gave each other The "this is gonna be a long Day" look.

Zex pov (OMG finally a different pov that isnt your or 2nd or 3rd person pov.)

' what the hell was that? Since When does humans have Magic? But that aura.... The knows where asch is i cant sence it. I Better tell this to lady bish.' I took The amulet (yea im too lazy to think of something else) and contacted Her.
Lady bish(it Would be lb later) : finaly you call. Have you learned anything usefull at all.
Zex : The World here isnt what we thought The humans here have Magic. I also saw two humans that posibly know where asch is.

Lb : finaly you do something usefull. Do not love track of that humans we might need them. And dont fail me.
Zex : i understand goodbye.

Phew finally i finished this chapter sorry it room sooooo long to make i was on Little vacation like you know from chapter 27 note but anw this trip took do long cuz i went to 13 places right now When Im writing this im on my way to my Home but i will post this When I will be in Home since I dont have internet. But beside this did yall like that drama?

Before you go @Creativewriterhere01 how do you make such Good Books?!  They are fuc##ng wonderfull! HOW?!
Byee!
Good day/night/afternoon!
Word count : 800