chapter 21

Ava : this is a tv.
You : ava they know what is a tv. Remember when we did the marathon?
Ava : oh yeah right. Well its for you guys so you could learn some manners.
Noi : ma-nh-er-s?
You : its like good behaviour we all need to use on earth witch means you need to use them as well.
Asch : fine.

You : great! Im going to my room. ' noi then grabbed my wrist. ' huh? Do you need something noi?
Noi : are you going to watch fav/anime?
You : yea?
Noi : can i watch it with you? ' in his eyes were stars.
You : sure! ' i heard growls from the boys. Were they jelaous? ' umm. Everything alright?
Asch : what are you two going to do?

You : as noi said we are going to watch fav/anime.
Leif : what's that?
You : remember what series is? ' they all nodded.' well fav/anime is like it but all thing arent looking real but they are drawed by pepole.
Ryhs : fascinating.
You : okay so now you know what it is we will be going.
Leif : can we watch it too?
Peirce : yes.

Noi : i don't think you can the magic slab is very tiny.
You : yes, but i can turn it on the television.
Ryhs : really?
You : yup! Now make space on coutch i want to sit as well. ' we all sat and i put on episode 1 of fav/anime since the rest of guys wont know whats happening.

Time skip.

Leif : that was cool.
You : i know after all its my favorite anime!
Ryhs : it was fascinating.
Asch : it was okay.
You : i wonder what is ava doing she is so quiet. ' i cheked on ava and she was sleeping. Heh as ussualy. 'Oh man i didnt see how Late it is. Well i will go to sleep good night.

Time skip. In the morning.

I woke up to see leif in my room.
Leif : good morning princess. ' he smirked.
You : leif what are you? What is this? ' i saw the pancakes on my bed.
Leif : its a gift from my love.
You : no!
Leif : yes.
You : no!
Leif : yes.
You : no!
Leif : why is it so hard To accept my love?
You : becouase i can't accept any thing plus breakfast in bed this is moving to fast.

You : where did you even get that idea from?
Leif : the tv.
You : oh god i shoudnt showed you guys how to turn it on. Besides that shit is stupidly to tight for you.
Leif : oh i guess it is. ' he then ripped of the sleves.
You : gah!
Leif : now y/n lets talk about our feelings.

3rd person pov.

You : ahhhh. ' all the boys in living room and ava panicked and rat to your room.
Ava : y/n are you alright?!
Asch : leif if you did something to her i will kill you!
Ryhs : wait. What is going on here?
You : oh ma and leif were just talking about our feelings.
Leif : yea but then i coudnt takę it anymore so i decided to shut her of with pancakes.

You : oh i thought you were just being calm.
Leif : right that.
Ryhs : y/n is acctualy talking to you and not atacking or running from you.
Leif : yea.
Ava : what happend?
Leif : i will show you.

Y/n pov

They all go to living room and leif showed something on tv. I just statek in my room and finished the pancakes.

So yea short chapter but bc im lazy and school is hell. Also i accdientaly spilled something on my keyboard and im scared how my dad will react so i havent told him yet bc i know he is going to kill me since he is working with computers and all.
X : But cant you takę other keyboard from your house since your dad works with computers?
Me : no! We have only one spare keyboard in house and i tried that one and it didnt work.

Byee! Good day/night/afternoon!

Word count : 671