chapter 20

Jezz want a good sleep. I havent had this good since the daemos came. Thank you author~chan.

No problem. Do you want toast? Or pancakes?

Pancakes. Can you get 7 portions so everyone could eat.

Fine but only becouase you asked plus you will have larger portion.

Okay. Then a box with pancakes apeared. I came out of my room i didnt see anybody so i did what aby other normal person would do.
You : EVERYBODY GET YOUR ASSES HERE ITS BREAKFAST TIME! ' then everybody jolted out of wherever they were.
Ava : why did you scream and where the breakfast is?

You : like i said i screamed to get you here for breakfast. Here. ' i opened the box and gave to everybody pancakes.
Ava : where did you get this?
You : from author~chan.' all the guys gulped and placed their portions on table.
Noi : im not hungry...
You : but i thought you were? I mean you to ok them really fast. ' i then saw a note in box. It said : remember like Irene said be carefull with zex. Oh and to the boys no its not poisoned but it can be if you hurt my child. ' see? Its not poisoned.

Ryhs then took bite of his portion and his eyes lit up.
Ryhs : wow, these are really good. ' after these words everybody started eating.
Ava : oh thats right now i remember i have to do laundry. Bye!

you : bye ava come back soon! . ( why do i have so much addition to the "treehouse" song) 

leif : where did she go?

you : to wash clothes.
Noi : to what?
You : *sigh* to make dirty clothes not dirty.
Noi : ohhhhh, okay!
You : now do whatever you want im going to my room to watch anime. Knock key word KNOCK if you have questions. ' i want to my room and pulled out my phone with and opened episode i finished of (favorite anime) . Then i heard a knock

You : come in. ' noi entered the room. ' do you need something?
Noi : i wanted to ask... When you said you were going to wa-ch an-i-me? What is that?
You : oh, its like the series or movies i told you guys about but insteand the characters are drawn and not real.
Noi : wow! That sounds soo cool! Can i wa-ch it with you?

You : sure. (I swear he is going to kill me with his cuteness. I wish he was a real person.)
Noi : whoaa. This is so cool!
You : i know right! This is my favorite anime!

Time skip

Noi : this was cool! Can we do something like this again?
You : sure. . . ................. Cinnamoroll!
Noi : cin-a-mo-rel? Whats that? Why did you call me that?
You : cinnamoroll is a character that is sweet and shy you act like him so i called you that. ' then we heard the door open so i went to chek and saw leif and ava in door. Leif was here so i know he just went to ava like i did. .............. Why does ava have old tv? Mabey gift from ms.oates ? Hmm mabey. Then leif picked up the tv and placed it on the coffe table.

Im ducking lazy so i will cut it here. Also i have information. As some of you may saw in some books there is a lot of tag's. If anyone don't know what it is its like a gamę first person that starts the tag makes few questions then tag's other writers. The one tagged need to answer the questions like : how old are you?.
And since im bored i will start a tag and i will also answer my questions.

1. How old are you ?

2. Do you have aby pets if yes what pet, if not what pet you want?

3. When is your birthday?

4. What makes you want to write?

6. Are you simping for someone if yes than who?

7. If you had one wish what would it be?

8. What games do you play?

9. Favorite movie and series/anime.

no no no no. im trying not to cry looking at what i did here. im sorry to yall pepole here is holy water *gives it*. just if you want to see better version of it its in other book. stay safe. 

Also if you dont want to answer some of there questions like when is your birth day you don't need. Thats all and im tagging :

CreativeWriterHere01

Limity4Life

Not_Isla1214

If anyone who i didnt tag want to do it you still can! Byee!

Good day/night/afternoon.

Also am i the only one who loves flag and backrooms so much?

Word count : 776