chapter 24

I wanted to make something to eat for myself so i dane out of my room to meet all the boys in living room. Asch and leif were fighting over a remot- eww whats that smell.
You : what si going on here?
Asch : at eyou bli-*remembers autor~chan* we are fighting over a remote what does it look like?
You : no i mean, whats that smell?
Leif : i can answer that! Ryhs is having uś conserve magic so we cant clean ourselfs.

You : wait? So you guys cant clean yourselfs?
Asch : duh. Didnt you listen to leif.

you : nope nope im not dealing with that. AVAA!

ava : what?!

you : cm here i need you!

ava : what?' she was now outside of her room.

you : i need you to teach them how to bath. Before you say anything if i do it you we will split the rent 50% to 50% procent and you will need to buy food to.

ava : okay so who is first.' i laughed at her reaction.

you  : okay peirce you go with ava.

asch  : what?! why him?!

you : i dont know mabey becouase he was the only one who didnt fight over the remote. Off you two go! ' as they went i grabbed the remote and put on (fav/tv/show).

asch : hey i wanted to watch the tv!

you : too late i arleady started.

leif : what about me! I wanted to watch my show about the murders!

you : eww now the smell got to me second time get away please.

asch : and what if we dont.' he only got closer. Too close! 

you : if you dont i will call author~chan! ' he got away almost instandly. then ava and peirce came out of bathroom. ' leif your turn!

asch : what?! Why not me!

you : cuz he at least listened to me when i said to not get close. anw you two better get going.

ava : your paying also the fall festival tickets after this. ' and with that she left.

you : yea yea whatever.

asch : what was this fall festival she spoke about?

you : its like an event with a lot of fun rides or games and a lot of food.

asch : rides?

you : its a mahine. im not in mood to explain everything lorelai kinda woke me up with her calls. *yawn* jeez i didnt realise how tired i am i just want to slee-' i fell asleep.

2nd person pov.

as you fell asleep asch looked kinda suprised. he then went near you and kissed your forehead.

timeskip and y/n pov.

i streched my self as i woke up.

ava : good morning. How did you sleep?

you : suprisngly good. how did the boys manage to be so quiet?

ava : *nevous laugh*

flash back.

when ava came out and saw you asleep, and since she didnt want the boys to wake you up she called author~chan.

ac : hi ava! where is my child? did they kill her?! if they did-

ava  : she is asleep on coutch. ' then they saw the noi and ryhs come it the living room.

ac : hii!

noi : hi.......

ryhs : hello..

ac : dont be scared i wont do anything to you unless you hurt her. Now don't disturb her sleep or i will end you myself.

End of flash back

Ava : i think they just wanted to let you sleep.
You : oh okay. Now lets get going to fall festival. ' author~chan then appeared.
Ach : hii yall!
You : oh hi author~chan. Do you need something?
Ac : i wanted to ask could i go with you to fall festival. I've never been to one.
You : sure we were just-

Ac : heading out?
Ava : yea.
Ac : now lets get going. ' as i and ava went to door i saw author~chan giving "don't you even try to do something to her" glare.

Time skip

Ac : whoaa! This looks just as i saw it!
Ava : what do you mean you saw it.
Ac : *nervous laugh* im not sure if i can say it.
Leif : why not?
Ac : okay how do i start. Well lets get it over with. In my world part of when the daemos apeare in ava's life is kind of a series?
Ava : wait...... Does that make my live a serial?
Ac : well kind of. But in this story im trying to make it have better ending then in orginal series. But anw lets get going inside.

You : come author~chan lets buy tickets.
Ac : sure and you can call me maria.
You : oh, okay! Lets go now.
Ac : yea. Ava you go and get Ballon.
Ava : they are here?! Oh heck yea i will.

Time skip.

We all got food and now we were to go to games.
Ac : oh yea im going to try to get a stuffed animal.
Noi : what is that stuffed animal?
Ava : its mostly for decoration. But sometimes boyfriends give it to their girlfriends.
Asch : does that make the marriage happen faster?
Ava : n-
Ac : yeaaa totalyyy. ' she smirked. Ah this bitch.

Leif : i have a challange whoever get the stuffed animal first gest to marry ava and y/n.
Asch : im in! ' and with that they all ran in their ways.
Mr.dracula : hi ava, y/n and their friend?
Ac : maria.
Mr. Dracula : could you girls help me find my granddauther and her friend?
Ava : of course.
Mr. Dracula : thank you ava your always kind to uś old people.

You : do you mean seniors.
Mr. Dracula : im old and i love it.
Ac : okay lets get going.

Time skip (3rd person pov with boys)

Asch : where are they?
Noi : ah, i wasnt watching!
Peirce : this is Bad.
Ryhs : i mean the are with aut- sorry maria they would be safe right? I mean she has this magic słabo of hers.
Leif : but what is someone stole it? ' they all began to search for the girls.

Time skip

Leif : where are they?
Asch : they woudnt leave us right? ' he had tears in his eyes. Then they saw them in crowd talking to Mr. Dracula.

Y/n pov

Mr. Dracula : thank you again for helping me.
Ac : no problem. ' Mr. Dracula went of then i felt arms etap around my waist.
You : huh? ' i looked up to see noi with tears.
Leif : why did you wander of?
Ava : oh we needed to help Mr. Dracula.
Ryhs : what is something happend to you.
Leif : we woudnt be there.
Asch : just don't leave us again like this.
Ac : how about mochi so we can forget about that and start having fun. Btw any thing cool happend?

Ryhs : oh right. Noi. ' then the two pulled out 2 stuffed animals.
Ac : awwww how cute i need to take photos.
Ava : can i have these mochi you were talking about? Please?
Ac : yea yea here, free food. ' she then spawned 8 portions of mochi. ' lets go now i want to enjoy the festival. ' and with that she ran off.

Hii! How are yall doing? Im not giving spoilers but i have awansome idea for ending the story + i have cool idea for book. What if the writer (me) went to daemos. But there is a catch you remember everything like the serial mid is real and it happends to writer.

And byee!
Good day/night/afternoon!
Word count : 1220