chapyer 14

So yeah i will do smth little sadder idk if it will be agnst bc idk how to write it specifaly.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ryhs : oh im cooking.
You : cool. Is it done?
Ryhs : i think so.
You : could i have some?
Ryhs : i was actually making this for princess ava.
You : oh okay i understand. ' i made my way to my room when i heard asch so i closed the door but still listened.

Asch : PRISONER!
ava : what?
Asch : y-you look cute today. ' j then stopped eavesdropping 'what happend first ryhs and now asch. I wonder whats gotten into them? I need to find out. And i have plan. ' i walked over to bed and picked my headphones and out them on my ears. I didnt out any music cuz i wanted to hear what they say. I grabed my phone got out of the room and say at coutch as nothing happend. I opened wattpad and started Reading.

After not even long time i saw leif teleporting in living room and ava coming out of bathroom with heart shipper chocolates. 'What is happening to them? 'I saw then noi walking out of their Palace with flowers in his hand and he came into ava's room. I felt sad like they didnt even notice me like i wasnt existing. 'Ughh im hungry let me get some snach from my room. ' as i went to my room i searched  for snacks but i coudnt find them.

'Where did i out them i swear i always out them under bed- oh i changed hiding spot cuz ava would steal them.

Few minutes later (after you find them)

I came out to see ava and the boys next to coutch. That means i can't SiT there, meh i will Sit in kitchen. As i did i heard asch.

Asch : MARRY ME PRISONER! 'Why when he said that my heard hurted a little bit?
Ava : marry?
Leif : no way, me!
Noi : i will fight you guys for her!
Ava : i can't this is a dream right?
Ryhs : im taking the throne of the earth! ' i coudnt take it any longer i ran to my room closing my door loudly. I needed someone to talk to. Before i knew it tears started falling out of my eyes. I took my phone and hoodie and ran out of apartament.

Ava : y/n where are you going?! ' i ran faster as i didnt want to see them now. I went to rooftop and called Alice (y/n's best friend and my girlfriend irl).

You : hey.....
Alice : is something wrong you sound like your crying.
You : can you come to rooftop to meet me?
Alice : sure be there is few minutes.
I WWaited like 2-3 minutes for her and when she was there i litteraly kumpel to her in hug.

Alice : i knew something is wrong. What happend you can tell me you know.

You explained all about the daemos.

Alice : im sorry, i feel you do you want to sleep in my apartamen for few nights?
You : yes please. It would be good. Thank you for everything for being here for me when i need and all.
Alice : no problem thats what best friends are for. Come on i will make you some hot coca i know you love it and we can watch something if you like.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so i will end the chapter here cuz why not + i would not like to do another time skip so tej story will countinue soon. Also im sorry for making short chapter for while

Good day/night/afternoon!

Word count 605