chapter 30

asch : what do you mean you saw zex and he was following you?!

you : i mean what i said. Me and ava were just chilling after buying what we needed to and then i saw zex who was coming our way as we ran he still folowed us.

ryhs: this is bad. If he finds us he might do something to you and ava.

you : about me dont worry i can handle myself and if something happends we still have author~chan. For now i need to teach you guys some manners since we are going to my parents house for christmas.

time skip.

i came to my room to see ava packing the presents.

you : hey. you done?

ava : almost this is the last one.

you : i will start cooking some sweets. i also tought them some manners dont worry.

ava : thank you your the best!

you : i know i know.' as i walked out of ava's room i saw ryhs in living room. ' hey ryhs, could you help me bake Christmas sweets.
Ryhs : of course princess.
You : thanks. We need to start with gingerbread man cookies of course.
Ryhs : what are dose?
You : You will see. i will get ava to help us decorate. ' i went to her room. ' hey ava, do you want To help me and ryhs decorate Christmas cookies?

Ava : yea sure, give me a minute.

Timeskip.

You : Phew, that was tiring. Ava........?
Ava : what?
You : what are you doing............?
Ava : a kitty nose. What does it look like?
You : with a iceling?
Ava : yea?
You : You know what Im not even gonna question it. Wait we need New clothes for them.
Ava : thats right.

You : okay i will take one of Them and buy clothes fast.
Ava : okay. ' i went to The palace thingy thing and i saw Peirce .
You : hi Peirce.
Peirce : hello.
You : can you go with me to The Store you guys need New clothes and i dont feel really safe When now i know zex can be anywhere.
Peirce : yes.
You : Great thank you! First Change into your clothes Then i will teleport us There.

Time skip.

I see Peirce walking to living room.
You : You Ready.' He nodded' okay, hold my hand. ' after he did i teleported us there.' There we are. Lets get going.

Time skip (sorry i do so much)

You : i guess we have everything.
Zex : well look what we have here.' We turned to him. Peirce hid me Behind him. ' why are you protecting this human........Peirce?' We froze at this.
Peirce : how...do you know?
Zex : oh please, your birthmark is showing besides who woudnt recodnise you. Oh i see you have that human i met before.
You : what do you want.

Zex : isnt that obvious? I need to hey asch Back to daemos and you will tell me where he is.
Peirce : never!' He made him sleep with his Magic and i teleported us Back Home.
You : Phew, that was close. Take These clothes to others.' I handed him The bags. as he went i saw ava eating the cookies. ' HEY! STOP EATING THEM!

ava : if you didnt want me to eat them then why did you make them?

you : cuz we are going to our parents house tommorow.

ava : oh... sorry.

you : dont worry there is still some cookies. go to bed now its late for you. ' she cheked the time.

ava : oh, right its 17:12/5:12. time for ava to sleep, goodnight.' she headed to her room to sleep, but this wasnt too late for me so i just took head phones and puted on (favorite anime/show/serial).(just do you know you feel asleep watching it)

Finaly im done.sorry i didnt post sooner school and family problems.anw i will do Q&A so if anyone Has questions To our characters or to me ask them here.

Byee!
Good day/night/afternoon!
Word count : 657