chapter 16

y/n pov

i woke up to feel warm.Wait i was sleeping?! Oh no i really gotta go to apartament i dont know how ava is worried and i dont want anything happen to her. I tried to stand up but i was it tight grip i got scared a little so i tried harder. To my unluck i woke up the person and it was peirce, he let go off me and the next thing i know i was in air. What? Wait...... IM FALLING! I guess that was my fate but it was kinda alright since i didnt want to deal with them all. I heard yelling. Before i could feel any pain i was in white room.

you : hello? ' the room was so quiet i could hear echo ' am i dead?'

??? : no, dear your not. Its not your time to die yet. But i gotta warn you something bad is going to happen becouase of someone , you must not trust them and warn others.

you : what?? Whats going to happen?

??? : i cant tell you but you need to be carefull soon.

you : who are you? And who is the person your speaking off.

irene : im irene , the person i speak of is zex i can show you how he looks.

irene : he will be here in few days . If you want your future not to end up fataly you need to stop ava from taking the garbage out and if you do it dont take it to place you ussualy do.

you : i think i got it. But can i ask something?

irene : sure my child

you : if im not dead, then how did i survive fall from a rooftop.

irene : well you see i have broken soul, in 3 peices. Since im not alive like you, my soul went to 3 pepole and one of them is you. Did you never wonder how you got powers.

you : i acctually did. But when we can take the garbage out?

irene : the day after the fall festival.

you : okay i think i got it. But why was he here.

irene : i  cant tell you now, but if you want we can meet again.

you : okay. Goodbye.

irene : goodbye my child.

you : gahh! Wait im really not dead what was this dream. I need to tell others.' i ran to apartament. 

ava : WHY DID YOU LET HER FALL?!' damn she is mad at peirce but no time for that.

peirce : sorr-

you : guys im here and we have trobule.

ava : y-y/n how d-did you-

you : how did i survived? well it turns out im one of 3 peices of irenes broken soul and that why i survived. Ava i need to ask you do you know zex?

ava : who? i dont think i know the-

ryhs : how do you know zex?

you : oh great at least you know who it is. So yeah irene told me he is going to earth. Ava promise me nor you neiter anyone will go take out garbage after fall festival.

ava : okay? But i still dont understand anything.

you : you will thank me later. I will try to learn something more im gonna talk to her again. Anw is there aby food im kinda hungry.
Ava : well you didnt eat anything for a day so thats wh-

Leif : she was starving herself? But why? 

You : well it was kinda bc off you guys. But don't get me wrong. Here on earth we have very dangerous and popular thing like sick or smth called depression and people who have it they kill themself from hate to themself or other reasons. Most people harm themself and cut themself, some people don't eat properly and when people have depression they have sleeping problem. But this sickness can never go away so we have to be care full. But depression can only be caused from very strony sad feeling like heart break or trauma.

Noi : you didnt have it did you? 

You : like i said i had it but becouase you guys broke my heart when i really cared for you. Now when that all is seated can i go to bathroom for bandages for my bruises yall are in my way. 

Ryhs : oh, right apologies. 

Soooo how are yall? I don't know how to describe depression really so i just writed what i have while on depression. Oh and did you like this drama chapter? 

And good day/night/aafternoon! 

(ALSO IM SUPER EXCITED SINCE TOMMOROW I HAVE FIRST ENGLISH LESSON IN WEEK AND I LOVE ENGLISH) 

Word count 790