chapter 17

I tried falling a sleep so i could meet irene and ask for details. After a while i found myself in white room. Yass i made it.

Irene : i see you came back.
You : yes i wanted to know more.
Irene : what did you want to know.
You : when you said i was one of 3 peices of your broken soul. So two is the other 2.
Irene : do you want to meet them?
You : yes please. Wait what are their names?
Irene : they both have the same names but they  are from another universes. Their name is aphmau.
You : okay! ' suddenly some door appeared and it to ok uś to another white room there was a girl with Raven hair like ava's she was short like ava and she had Orange eyes.

Aphmau : hello irene.
Irene : good to see you aphmau . This is y/n she is another part of my broken soul.
You : hello.
Aphmau : hello.
Irene : oh no....
Aphmau : whats wron Irene?
Irene : i forgot that if two pepole meet here eatch other there is chance of one off them teleporting to the second person universum. Lets just hope it does nt happen. But you need to leave now i need to do something else you can not see. Goodbye.

Aphmau : goodbye Irene.
You : goodbye. ' not a long after i was teleported i heard ava scream.
Ava : AH! WHO ARE YOU?! HOW DID YOU GET INSIDE?! DEMONS COME HERE QUICK PLEASE. ' oh shoot aphmau propably teleported. I quickly went to living room to see her there.
You : ava calm down i can expla-

Leif : ava, you ok?
Asch : *summons a fireball* who is this? Is this an intruder.
You : NO! Let me explain.
Asch : im listening you Better have good excuse or i will kill her.
Aphmau : y/n who are these people? Why they want to kill me?
You : okay aph these are daemos they live with us and this is ava my sister. Guys this is aphmau she as Irene said is another part of her soul. Dont need to panic. Come on aph mabey we can try to meet Irene again.

Aphmau : sure. 'We went to my room.
You : how do you meet Irene.
Aphmau : well i have this bottle and i need to drink some of it. It always refils when i go there. How do you ?
You : by sleep. Im kinda jelaous cuz your way is faster. Can i also try it?
Aphmau : sure. ' we drank it and we were in this room again. We saw Irene again she was talking to someone. Someone with daemos horns too. She was wearing black and red long dress she had brown eyes and black hair. She reminder me of someone but who? Wait she had this ring on horn..... Is she....... No she cant be........ Can she.

Aphmau : hello Irene we came back so i could go back to my world. Hello miss.
??? : hello girls.
You : hello.
Irene : oh, okay aphmau come with me.
??? : so your y/n right? I heard you were one of three peices of irenes broken soul.

You : yea, im am. But miss who are you you remind me of someone i know. He also has black hair white horns and ring like yours.
(Im not good at making names so i will use name i use in stories)
Mary : im mary. And whats your friends name?
You : i don't know why you want to know but his name is asch and-
Mary : wait asch?

You : yea?.....
Mary : can you take me to him please.
You : why do you want to see him.
Mary : i guess there is no point of hiding it. Im his mother.
You : you are? No wonder why you look so similar. Of course i can take you to him.
Irene : im back im sorry it took so long.

Mary : Irene can i please go visit my son.
Irene : i told you we don't know where he is and i don't let you go thru whole daemos to see him.
You : i know where he is and i can take her to him.
Irene : oh, in that case of course you can. Go now. ' me and Mary went to poltar to my house.

Ava : y/n? Wait. You brought someone here again?
You : yeah but this time its diffrend. Its-
Asch : mom? ' he saw Mary and his eyes were filled with tears. ' im missed you so much. 'He then hugged her.
You : i told you.
Ava : whatever. Anw how did you find her it looks like he didnt see her in long time.
You : i found her taking to Irene. I thought you would be happy to see happy to see her.

asch : thank you.....

________________________________________________________________________________

How are yall doing? hope good . Also i have favor can somebody plsss follow my gf? her account is Limity4Life she is in my following list. If anyone does thank you very much 

Oh and also i want to do  some special chapter but i dont have ideas so if anyone has pls comment.

byee! Good day/night/afternoon

word count 901