chapter 19

Warning short chapter.

When we got snacks and went to room asch and leif started arguing who sits next to ava. Jezz can they stop arguing for atleast 5 minutes. 

leif : no! Im sitting next to ava!

you : jezz can you just sit there is two sits next to her plus im getting annoyed with you.' As i sat noi and peirce seated next to me. When the movie was up on screen the boys were or screaming or interupting.
Noi : whatch out for that monster! ' then there was ryhs who screamed. Leif who yawned and asch shouted at him for that. Then the staff came to us.
??? : im gonna have to ask you guys to leave.

Lor : awww man.
Ava : i get it nerd. We were just leaving anyway. ' as we left ava said that i had to go with the boys and watch over them since she did when we were walking to movies. I walked as last so i could hear what they say and see if they are going somewhere.

Noi : no one has got the kiss. ' he sounded kinda dissapointmend. (Idk how to spell it) 'wait what kiss?'
Asch : even if one of us got it it you woudnt be the one.
Leif : becouase it would be me!
Asch : you don't even stand a chance with her. ' it hurted, they again ignored my extintance like they did. Do they never learn on mistakes? (i don't)

Time skip. ( at home)

I honestly don't know what and how it happend but from when i was last i was first at home. Again i out my headphones on without music to eavesdrop on them.

Ryhs : we shurly done it now. Princess ava is going to kill us with y/n.' oh.... In their eyes only ava in princess. Okay it doesn't hurt....

I know it hurts just like i feel if you want you can relief all on me.

Thank you author chan.

No problem! And remember if aby off these dumbasses hurt you in anyway i have my knife and i can come to your world.

Wow wow wow i think you need to chill up.

I never chill up.

Noi : and none off us got the kiss. ' hurting me in more ways. Okay....
Peirce : disapointmend. ' again being a traitor peirce i thought you cared. Then ava came in.
Ava : thank you guys so much!
All : huh?
Ava : i didnt want to go at all today and i was afraid she would Ask us on dinner and then she would Ask me about my personal life. Now im błąd its over.

Peirce : what about the kiss.
Ava : what?
Ryhs : lorelai had spoken tu us about a kiss in movies and how it ment a date.
Ava : oh that, lorelai likes to make that stuff up.
Asch : ignore the kiss lets talk about the marriage. ' i coudnt takę it any longer i ran to my room crying. Ava just have saw it cuz she yelled my name.

Hi! How are you doing i broth chocolate and- wait...... Are you crying?

Yes......

THATS IT IF SOMEONE DARED TO HURT MY CHILD THEY BETTER RUN!

You : what was that about?
Author~chan(ac) : im going to murder twoje guys.
You : i thought you werent for real with that?!
Ac : well i was. SOMEONE DARED TO HURT MY CHILD THEY NEED TO DIE OR HAVE TO BE TORTURED UNTIL THEY LEARN. ' 'oh no i have to inform the daemos. '
You : EVERYBODY RUN!!!
Asch : what?

Ac : its too Late to run. ' i saw author~chan ran out of my room with a knife.

Author~chans pov.

' im going to kill twoje guys for making my child sad. '
Ac : come out come out wherever you are.
Leif : who are you?
Ac : im practly author off you. The right author is Jess our queen. But i control your lives.
Ava : what do you mean and why are you here?

Ac : i mean i can make you sick, hurt even kill you i can make you do any thing i want. And im here cuz you MADE MY CHILD SAD!
Ava : what do you mean?
Ac : are you blind or something? Y/n is crying there cuz off yall being and idiots! Now you better apologize to her and beg for mercy or i will personaly kill you. Remember i can make you hurt without doing any thing.

Then all the boys exept asch did what i said even ava apologised.
Ac : why didnt you do what i said.
Asch : im not going to apologise and beg her. I did nothing wrong. Plus you think you scared me with that story of yours?
Ac : oh you wanna play hard okay witch arm you want to have cut on to make me prove myself?
Asch : pfff any i bet you cant do that. ' i then took out my phone and typed : suddenly from unknow cause asch had cut on his left arm witch was bleeding.

Ac : here do you want more prove? ' he then apologised and beged y/n to formie him. She did and then he begged me to remove the cut. I did.
Ac : and remember don't ever make my child sad or i will do much worse. Remember i always watch you. ' i then wanished

Y/n pov.

Wow that was crazy thanks author~chan

No problem just ask me if i need to do any thing.

Can you give me the chocolate you said you have?

Sure!

Then chocolate apeared in my hand. I know nothing is going to be normal since today.

Hii! Did yall like this chapter? I wanted to do drama do i aded myself. Honestly i wish i had space for myself, cuz i cry a lot and a lot of thing stress me out so i don't have very happy life. Plus i always out on a fake smile witch now im disgusted with but i need ot keep it. Anw byee!

Good day/afternoon/night.

Word count 1002.