Chapter 9

Hi. Don't have any thing to say so back to story.

________________________________________________________________________________

Devon : ava? Ava my baby wake up.
Andrew : pumpkin?
Devon : Andrew this isnt good she has benn pass out longer than ever before!
You : ava you cant just leave me alone! WAKE UP! 'Then she woke up, i knew it she hates my screams.
Ava : y/n what the hell? I told you to not wake me up like this.
You : sorry. 'I hugged her. Then this pizza guy całe in with bucked of water and spilled it on me and ava.
Ava : ahhh cold.
PG (pizza guy) : oh they are a wake.
Andrew : thank you (his name). We will take it from here.
PG : okay, just make sure she is okay. Are you sure i don't need to call an ambulance or something?
Andrew : no need, this is common for ava.
Ava : where are the boys? Huh. Where are they?
You : we asked them to wait outside.
Andrew : also ava y/n you've got some explaning to do.
Ava : oh no did the daemos?
You : no they didnt show who are they. ' we had a short quiet conversation that only uś will hear. Then we head out of the restaurant.
Andrew : they are alright noi and peirce and friends?
Peirce : i would like y/n hand in marriage. ' he then grabs my hand and kissed it.
Asch : silence! Im marrying the princesses.
Noi : no! Im marrying ava!
Devon : thats right noi and peirce you fight for your girl's. 'Then leif teleports behind me.
Leif : if you want strony offspring i suggest -
Peirce : me. Im suited.
Leif :no! I was gonna say me!
Ava : what does offspring mean ' i then cover avas ears ( i hate typing on my phone cuz off autocorrect for example i type : "ears" and it changes into "warszawa" like wat? Where did you get that.
Andrew : noi peirce what is going on?
Noi : im ava's boyfriend!
Peirce : and im y/n's.
Ryhs : formie uś. We have given you no clear explanation. We are all the boyfriends of ava and y/n.'oh no i think i will faint. Oh no my Vision is becoming blurry am i really gonna faint? Then everything becomes dark.

________________________________________________________________________________
Explanation
Okay so how you know you fainted. But since your faints last longer than ava's (bc they are rarer) you woke up when your dads leave. But since the episode Ends when they leave so i just ended. A short chapter .

Good day/night/afternoon!