chapter 32

lucy : does anyone need better explanation of the plan? ' everybody stayed silent. ' alright lets get going.( i will do the story in 2 switching pov's so you know whats happening :) ) i went to bish'es room and put a note saying :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

meet me at the training room, if you dare. Its okay if your scared you can just leave the castle without your crown which i have. If you want it back you would have to fight me, also i know about your souls no point of hiding them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the note was in daemos language since ryhs helped me, also i stole her crown.

kai : you got it?

you : yup. Lets get going before she gets here.

(kc pov)

we followed asch to the throne room so we can get his father.

asch : wait here while i get my father. you.......' he pointed at lucinda.

lucy : im lucinda.

asch : okay lucinda can you make him follow us with your magic?

lucy : yea i can acctualy.

asch : alright i will back in a minute. ' we just stayed in silent. we waited while he came out with i think it was his father.

king (ima just call him that xD) : what are humans doing here?! and these weird half spirits?!

asch : lucinda now!' she pulled her stuff out as she mumbled soemthing the kings body glowed a little green. we went near the training room.

lucy : guys i dont know how long im going to handle it hold him.' we all held him so he coudnt move. then the spell wore off, he was about to say something but we saw bitc- sorry bish enter the room.

(your pov)

we saw bish enter. good thing everybody hid before she showed up.

bish : ugh. lets get this over with you little weak daemos. you would regret taking my crown. besides how do you know about the souls?

you : lets just say i got my ways. but the real question here is where did you hide them? why did you steal them? and how much?

bish : i could say that i have that many souls that the magic cricis would be over and the magic would be unlimited. how? pffff i married ralh just so iu could get half of the souls that was on daemos. now lets fight shall we.

you : alright. come out here now. ' rest of the grup went to the fighting ring.

bish : you little! you never said you had help!

you : you never said you were just using ralh.

bish : whatever, i will beat you anyway. 

aph : this will be fun.

katelyn : too much time left since i kicked someones butt.(xD idk what i am writing anymore)' bish then got angry and tried to attact kai which he just ran away. After not long time she got to kai adn was about to kill him if aaron didnt thrown her at a wall.
Bish : you will pag for that, juat remember if you do something to me you would be killed since the king would more likely spare me his son's wife than some humans and spirit humans.

King : you made a mistake there.' He then walked to us.
Bish : k-king?
King : dont try anything i heard every single word you said you cant fool me anymore you would be killed. For betrying not only daemos but also the royal family.' She then turned to us.
Bish : you! If not you it would never happen!' She then ran to me and tried to attact me but she was stopped by aaron and zane holding her arms.

Bish : let me go!
King : take her and follow me.' They did as i said.

Time skip

King : thank you all for help, if not you all we would never know now the daemos arent in mahic cricis anymore what can i give you in return.
Aph : no worries we just helped bc y/n there asked me and mh firends for it.
Mary : i knew she was smart and brave.
King : m-mary is that you?
Mary : yes. That bish killed me but y/n heleped me to get to world back.

You : oh yeah its no big deal.
Asch : fater could we go with yn and ava back to earth you saw we can take care of our self plus if you owe y/n something from what she did you can do it by letting us go there.
King : okay i guess you can go y/n make me a favor and look over ascb for me.
You : alright but i think he can do it by himself.
Ryhs : we should get going.

Aph : i dont want to interrupt that heart warming moment but y/n we need your help to get back to our world.
You : oh, thats right. I will be back in a minute.' I said to the rest.' Wait i can just do it here.' I fainted as i said that.

Not long time after j woke up in white room made portal to daemos to let aph and her friends in. I went through it.
You : hey you are going or not?
Kc : aphmau~senpai y/n~chan/sama made portal.
Aph : oh, right. Byee.' They entered the portal and aph made portal to her world.
You : byee yall! Hope to see ya again!

Aph : byee y/n.
Kc : goodbye.
Garroth : see ya.' They all went as i teleported back to daemos.
You : sooo are we going to earth or not?
Ryhs : right follow me.

Timeskip (after geting to earth)

Ava : oh, this place looks just like when we went.
You : no shit sherlock what do uou think happen here a war?'i jumped on couch.

Another chapter phew finnaly done j hate school so much its not giving me any space to write this.

Byee!
Good day/night/afternoon?
Word count : 979