chapter 4

So as yall saw i will now be doing schedules and try to publish them on the time 13:00 or 14:00   of the day . But im not sure if i will be in time for that so dont get mad if it wont be exlacy on the time . ps. its 22:47 when im writing this .And this chapter is hard for me bc i have vibes to music i listen. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up and felt like ava needed me so i went to her room to see ava is still asleep so i decided to stay . I hid behind her bed so if anyone goes to her room they woudnt see me . As i expected to ava's room went leif and later noi. What they were doing here ? But the part with shocked me was thy both were next to ava standing on her bed but first they didnt see each other . How stupid can they be?

'You! What are you doing here ?' they both said at the same time as they realised each others presence .

'Im here to kill her , what does it look like?' leif told noi. Okay now im done here i will listen for some more time and then let then let them know im here .

'No you arent! becouase i am! ' noi said . They argued a little more and i had enough .

' Want gives you  promission that  you think you can kill my sister?' i said with anger 

'Y-you were all this time h-here?' asked leif a little scared 

'Yup!" i said sweetly like i never was angry 'Now answer my ques-' i said chanching my emotion on face but before i could even finish my sentence rysh came in and saw us all.

'What are you two doing here ?' he asked 'Let me guess you two wanted to kill ava while y/n protected her .' he then finished what he wanted to say.

'Yes . How did you know ? ' asked leif confused .

' I see that you two  have your weapons out and your standing next to ava. And y/n had angry face when i came i-' he was cut of by avas phone rinnging .

'Quick. Go away before she wakes up! ' i said to them when they heard me they all came running to exit her room . I saw ava waking up but she wasnt gonna pick the phone up so i decided to do that for her.'Good morning sleepy head ! Oh and you better take phone lorelai called and i picked it up.' i told  her with an inncoent  smile .

'What the hell y/n do you know what time it is im not in the mood to be in a call with someone. ' she said to me looking annoyed then put the phone on speaker 

'Hi , ava !' i heard lorelai 

(i think i will change how i write but just a little bit i will only change how characters speak i think) 

Ava: Oh hi lorelai.'

You: hii lorelai!'

lorelai: Oh y/n hi to you to . How are you two doing?

you: doing good . How about you?

lorelai:good too.Do you wanna come hang?

Ava: lorelai are you kidding me why are you calling me so late . Do you know what time it is?

lorelai: ummm its 8am.

ava: exacly bed time.

lorelai : oh comeone ava you need to comeout and have fun 

ava : i can have plenty of fun in my bed .

lorelai : okay then at least chat me on how are you doing?

ava : you know i dont like talking that much .

loralai : oh i have an idea. how about you make an instagram account. in that way i will know how you are doing without seing you in person.

ava : isnt that just called stalking 

you : no its called following

ava : that doesnt sound any better .

lorelai : oh dessert ! Gotta go ava , make an instagram account and let me know your (at ( dont know how to write )) .K? byee!

Steve : you know she isnt going to make an instagram account right?

kristen : For real . i cant belive you kept in contact with them after high school .

lorelai : its a really intresting story butt-

steve : let me guess they still dont have any friends ?

kristen : soo they are like a charity case for you huh?

lorelai : well i mean-

steve : hahahahaha . i cant imagine ava or y/n with an instagram account , they will get no followers by how boring they are .

kristen : i heard she was stupidly self absored and acted like she ws above everyone else and y/n was her only friend . I dont even know if i can call her a friend since she is her sister. and they both were rude AF.

orin : propably becouase of theirs dads job.

steve : just do yourself a favor lor and leave them in the past like highschool.

ava then ended the call .

ava : im gonna make an instagram account more popular than theirs .

you : ava i think you shoudnt have . Revange isnt always the good plan.

ava : i know but still . 

you : fine i will help you but only this once.

Ava then got dressed and i saw her walking out of her room with her bra on and her phone in hand . 

ava: time for some photos .' she said as she opened instagram on her phone and started taking pictures of her . But then the boys came in and stood there with half shocked half scared emotion on their faces.

'AHHH' all ava, asch and leif screamed 

leif : did you see that ?

asch : she took our bodies into this thing.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay i will stop here cuz i dont want to leave this chapter to just write more so episode 5 would be on 2 chapters . And im really tired ( bc its 00:07 ) and i need to wake up today/tomorrow at 10 or 11 so i would buy 2nd dress for my aunts wedding 

good day/afternoon/night.