chapter 13

As ava went to meet with our parents in cafe or something i figured out it would be the best time to do shopping. I grabed my purse and started heading off when i heard footsteps i Turner around to see all the boys.

You : im going to get some food since we don't have much.
Leif : can we go with you.
You : yea total- ' i cuted myself teleporting outside. I didnt want to takie aby of them since i know how they can be.

Time skip at the shop.

'Okay what do i have on list? ' i looked at it 'let me first get (favorite soda) , next ice cream for ryhs, pizza for noi, ceral for ava, yum yums for johnny, and finally some normal food oh and chocolate and chips/chrips for me. After i got everything i went to chek and got home.

You : im home! ' then leif teleported in front of me.
Leif : why did you leave when you said you would take us out?
You : i knew that if i said no you would beg me or smth so i decided to just do what i did.
Leif : but why would nt you take us out?
You : cuz i know you would be hard to keep together and will cause chaos.

I walked to kitchen and started puting away things. When i was done i Turned to the boys
You : if you need anything i will be in my room just remember to knock or you don't want to know what i will do.' i went ot my room and started playing (favorite song) while Reading wattpad. 1 or 2 hours went as i heard ava so i got up and went to greed her.

You : hey ava. What to ok so long?
Ava : you know dads.
You : oh yeah now i remember. ' when we went to kitchen we saw ryhs cooking.

Okay let me stop here cuz i want to ask a question.

Do you want me to countinue the story as it was or do some more sad/agnst stuff?  Let me know.