chapter 15

I woke up, i didnt want to go back to my apartament. I didnt want to go back after they broke my heart i thought i ment something to them but i guess i was wrong.

Alice : hey, you ok?
You : not really.... I don't want to go back there. Can i stay here for while.
Alice : of course, but you know you need to go back. Ava is probably sick worried about you.
You : i know, but would you want see the people that broken your heart?
Alice : no, but its still your house and we don't want to worry her to death, she is still your sister .

You : okay....but can i stay here for even one night?
Alice : of course. Do you need any thing else?
You : no, im good and thank you for help. Can we go to rooftop? Together?
Alice : sure, lets go.

At ava's apartament and 2nd person pov.

Asch : PRISONER! WHERE IS Y/N?!
Ava : probably in her jest friends hous-
Leif : take us there!
Ava : what? Why? No, whenever she goes there she want to be alone with her.
Ryhs : can you tell us where this house is-
Noi : please. I don't want y/n to get hurt.

Ava : whats happening to you?
Asch : what do you Mean by it?
Ava : well first you ignonore her and now out off nowhere you cant be one day without her.
Leif : we are just acting how we would on daemos, if we don't care about someone we just don't care but seeing them with someone we don't know and they might get hurt we cant deal with it.

Ava : you don't know do you?
Ryhs : don't know what?
Ava : she cared for you, plus her past is not really good i think it was even worse than mine.She lost all best friends exept Alice all started hating her for unknown reason and she was getting bullied.

Ryhs : can you tell us where she is please we don't want her to get hurt like you said she was.
Ava : i know that she is safe with Alice she is her bestfriend . But since i know you wont let me live in peace if i don't tell you fine she is in apartament number 45 just don't do any thing to them ok?

Time skip and at your friends house

you : thank you alice. For everything and for letting me stay.

alice : no problem.

( wait i have theory so anyone who watched mystreet remember when someone said aphmau was 1 of peices of irenes broken soul. So i think one part is aphmau from daires one is aphmau from mystreet and one is ava.)back to story.

We heard someone knocking.
Alice : i will get it.

(Alices pov)

I opened the door to see 5 guys. 'The Weeknd are the guys that hurted y/n i think. '
Alice : who are you? What are you doing here? Do you need anything?
??? : move out of way we need to see prisoner y/n. ' jeez does he not have manners he seems to be always angry and arrogant. I now know that its the guys that y/n didnt want to see.

Alice : what do you need her for?
???: we just want to see her we think we hurted her.
Alice : you think? Hah. Thats more than obvious. Let me ask her first if she wants to see you. ' i Closed the door and went to y/n ' it was them. They wanted to see you but it depends on you do you want to see them?

You : no i cared for them and they broke my heart i don't want to.
Alice : okay let me tell them. ' i went to open the door to see the the arrogant one.
??? : so?
Alice : she said she didnt want to see you. You can go now.
??? : leif we need to do plan B.
Leif : on it!

'What plan B? ' i then got knocked out.

2nd person pov

Leif knocked Alice out and then teleported behind you and knocked you out as well. Then he picked you up and carried to rest and they went to ava's place . Leif placed you on your bed.

Y/n pov

I shocked woke up to see im in my room. Oh no i hear footsteps. Before i could do anything someone opened the door so i hid beside bed hiding my face with pillow.
Peirce : y/n are you ok? 'I looked for my notebook not looking at him and wrote a note.' First of why do you care you only want ava. You don't need to act like you care about me im sure that after today yall will ignore my presentence as you did. Second off leave me alone you've already caused so much pain...... Traitor...................'I wrote and gave it to him ( if you don't know in sometime you taught all off them to read in your language.) when he read it he came to hug you but when he did  i started to turn to free myself and when i did i quickly went to bathroom and locked myself.

2nd person pov

When you locked yourself peirce went to leave. You got out off bathroom and jumped on bed crying.
When peirce entered the living room all the guys saw the note and him looking a little shocked and sad.

Ryhs : what happend? Whats this paper?
Pierce : she wrote this note. ' he handed over the note to let ryhs read it.
Ryhs started to read it a loud so everyone could hear it.
Ryhs : First of why do you care you only want ava. You don't need to act like you care about me im sure that after today yall will ignore my presentence as you did. Second off leave me alone you've already caused so much pain...... Traitor.................... (Sorry for the big letters i just used copy and paste). What does that mean? Why did she call peirce a traitor.

Ava : well he just have done something to her and the reason she writed the note and didnt say it is becouase she didnt want to look or talk to you. She really cared for you guys, i don't ussualy see her cairing for someone that much but i guess this time was diffrend and you guys ignored it, ignored her and broken her heart. She will propably want to be in her room for few days and not come out.

Noi : we really did mess everything up didnt we?
Ava : well i mean you did.
Ryhs : can we make it up te her.
Ava : well i don't think you would even have chance. But i guess you can try tho. Now let me get some food for her i know when she is hungry. ' ava went to kitchen and out cerals and milk into bowl and knocked to your door. ' its me y/n. ' she then came to my room.

Y/n pov.

Ava : hey. I've got you some ceral. ' said ava to me i just quick looked at her and hid my face with pillows again. ' wait your crying? Why did it happen-' i was then sick of her she just acts like nothing happend when j can fell she knows im heart broken.
You : CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! NOW YOU TRY TO ACT LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPEND OR YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT WHEN YOU CLEARLY KNOW IT! ' i cried more, she understanding me left the room. 'Why did i shout at her? Im such a bad sister. Why can i control my emotions. I think i need fresh air. ' i took my hoodie blanket pillow and something to drink. (You will just use the pillow to SiT on blanket to cover your legs and hoodie to cover rest from cold. I looked for my headphones and phone. Ah found it. I puted my ceral on kitchen counter i don't feel like rating and i went to rooftop. I sat there for long time, suddenly i started to get sleepy i didnt realise j was asleep.

Peirce pov.

After all that happend i coudnt know what to do. Did i do something? Why did she call me traitor. Mabey i can ask her why did she do that. I went to her door and knocked no responde so i just got inside. As i looked around i coudnt see her. 'Oh no. Where is she. Hmm maybe princess ava knows where she is? 'I went to her room .

Ava : oh peirce, do you need anything?
Peirce : do you know where y/n is?
Ava : i think on rooftop but im not sure. Can you chek up on her she was gone for quite sometime now. ' i nod. She once showed me where it is so i went there. I saw someone lying on floor with blanket and pilliow, i went to see if its y/n and it was. I didnt want her to lie on floor so i seated her on my lap. ' she is cute when she sleeps. ' i kissed her forehead (here all peirce simps good?). Soon i also feel a sleep.

Yay, i finały had motivation to do longer chapter. Also am i the only one that listens to sad/depressing music like "nothing breaks like a heart" (im now listening to it :P) anw byee!!

Good day/night/afternoon!

Word count 1572