chapter 25

ac : lets go to some more carnival games! I want to try aswell.

noi : but we dont have any tickets.

ac : forget that im the creator and i can spawn tings? ' she spawned few tickets for everyone.' here yall go!

ava : thank you.

ac : now lets go!

time skip.

ryhs : what are those?

ava : those are called carnival games they are crazy hard to play.

noi : what does that mean?

ava : well each of these tables has a game you can play. The rules are very based on the game but if you win you get a stuffed animal. 

you : ohh mabey we can try this one. ' i pointed at the game that you need to throw a ball to bottles. 

ava : yea actualy we can. 

ac : then what are we waiting for. ' we went and ava bouth 1 try and hit the bottle.

you : wow cg ava.

ac : ohhh i see perfect game for the boys. Come on. ' and with that she ran away. We barly kept up. Ohhhhh now i see what she ment by perfect. ' this here game you will win for sure.

leif : how so?

ac : just give it a try. Peirce you first. ' she went to the both person (idk what is called) and asked for one game. She handed the hammer to peirce.

peirce : what do i do.

ac : see that white place. ' he nodded ' you just need to hit it with that hammer. ' witch he did and  to no one suprise the bell rang. Well exept to the man his jaw was dropped.

??? : wait this must be broken. ' he then went behind the thing and did something. ' now, fixed.

leif : give me that.

ac : here another try.' leif then hit and again it hit the bell
??? : wha? How?!
Ac : magic. Jk now can we have our stuffed animals?
??? : yea yea take them whatever.
Ac : thank you. ' she then have the stuffed animals to peirce and leif.
You : can we get something to drink im kinda thirsty.
Ac : yea sure im to lazy to spawn something plus i see bubble tea stand lets go!

You : bubble tea!? Where?! ' i then saw it. ' I LIVE FOR BUBBLE TEA!
Ava : we can get it but im not paying.
Ac : whatever now lets go. But wait.... Where is noi and asch.
Noi : we are here and look what we got! ' he showed the corndog.
You : where did you get that?
Asch : those kids over there. ' he pointed at kids with their mom talking to police. Shit.

Ava : we need to split up.
Ryhs : why.
Ac : don't ask just do it. Who is gonna go with who?
You : mabey ryhs noi asch and ava. And me, maria peirce and leif.
Ac : sounds good. Now do it.
You : soooo are we getting the bubble tea.
Ac : sure. Comeon boys. ' we went to bubble tea stand. ' what do yall want?
You :  one big (fav/bubble/tea/flav) pls.
Ac : sure and you two?

Leif : i think i will get what she did cuz i don't trust aby of these.
Peirce : yes.
Ac : whatever. Don't worry i will pay. ' she went to buy 4 drinks.
Leif : what is that and why were you so hyped towards it?
You : bubble tea is a drink. I don't know what else to say you will see what it is. And im hyped over it cuz its super good.
Ac : im back here is everyones drink. ' she placed 4 drink and straws on table.

Leif : what do i do with it.
You : you just put a straw in it and drink like this. ' i showed to him how ot do it. He did so and took a sip.
Leif : this is super sweet but also good.
Ac : i know right.
Peirce : yes.
Ac : lets get going now i want to enjoy it sińce back at my house we don't have these.
You : you don't? Wow thats kinda sad.

Ac : yea yea whatever. Idziemy czy-. Oh sorry i forgot that im not in my home yet.
You : what was that.
Ac : well i forgot i was in your world and i spoke my language. Sorry again.
You : can you say something in that language again pleaseee.
Ac : ummmm. Okay?.... Cześć, jak u ciebie?
You : what does that mean.
Ac : hello, how are you? Now lets go can we?

Leif : wait what was that?
You : another language don't you listen?

leif : whatever.

ac : lets go and search for lorelai shall we?

you : yea. ' we then started walking until i bumped into someone. ' outch.

??? : ouchie.

leif : princess are you ok.

you : yea i am-

lor : y/n is that you!

you : its me lorelai.

steve : so she does have friends huh?

ac : shut up before i make you! Dont you dare make fun of her you dumbass.

steve : who are you and besides how are you going to make me stop. ' he stood in front of her. And she pulled out.

you : ohhh drama. ' i looked over to the boys and saw them terryfied.

ac : im counting to three and you better say sorry or you would regret it.

steve : pffff, right. ' he rolled his eyes.

ac : 1. 2. 3. you want to play hard i see. Lets see what can i do to you small cut will be enough or something bigger?

steve : pfffff, you wont be even near me and you want to do something to me. Dont make me laugh.

ac : leif peirce can you cover me for a while for y/n good pls. ' they did and she started typing something. I heard a male scream.

steve : ahhhh. Why does my  arm hurt? WHAT DID YOU DO?!

ac : i did what i said now will you beg y/n to forgive you or you will go with pain? ' he did what she said he begged me for forgivnes. she typed something again. ' and i better not see you talk shit about her nor ava or the pain will be worse. Now lets go i wanna do rides!

lor : wow you have a scary friend.

you : i know she keeps all the guys from hurting me.

lor : awww i kinda jelaous now lets go or we will lose her.

steve : that would be helpfull.

you : oh shut up!

time skip (after the rides) and 2nd person pov.

ac : wow that was cool! ' she was holding you cuz you fainted from the ride. ' she had to much fun she fell asleep.

lor : steve had to much fun too.

peirce : i dont blame them.

hii! ONLY 3 EPISODES LEFT TO WRITE! YASSS! but to those who acctualy like this book dont worry i have plan of doing chapters behind scenes so the story would be longer. i also have very cool idea of ending but im not spilling the tea! anw byee!

good day/nigh/afternoon!

word count : 1210