chapter 28 and a/n

Hii! I have idea of Books (it still will be mid 🙄) , The idea was that i will add more characters. Sooo od you want you cant make your character.

Things i need to know abt The character:

- name (doesnt need to be real name)
- Species : werewolf, meif'wa, daemos, human.
- Job.
- best friend.
- person she/he hates.
- crush.
- personality.
- eye color.
- hair lenth/color
- pet
- backstory.
- relatives.

Well thats pretty much it.
I will show my character soon :)
Time to five Back to story

Next day .

Ava  : ughhhh im do bored. What is There to do?
You : we can Play video games.
Ava : noooo....
You : yes!
Ava : nooo......
You : yes!
Ava : noooo......
You : okay if you dont want i will Play alone.
Noi : i cant pl-ay These vi-di-oo ga-me-s with you.

Ryhs : i as well.
Peirce : yes.
Leif : since There is nothing much to do okay.
Asch : fine.
You : HA! See?
Ava : whatever i will Play as well. But what-
You : we should start with Mario carts!
Ava : really?

You : what? Its a Great game.
Noi : what is that ga-me you speak off?
You : oh, well Mario carts is a race game you just chose characters and viecles that will be in race.
Ryhs : it Sounds intresting.
You : all right lets do this.

Time skip (after you were done playing Mario carts.)

Noi : that was cool!
Leif : i enjoyed it.
You : of course you did you wanted to be last do you could get Good Power ups and attact Players.
Leif: it got The Job done.
You : well not really. The point of The game is to be First not attact Players.
Leif : whatever.
You : i know a Perfect game to let all of your rage out.

Ava : no. You woudnt dare.
You : oh, yes i Would. We are going to Play over cooked.
Ava : that is it im not playing.
Ryhs : that Sounds intresting.
Ava : well it kinda is.
You : i have an idea.
Ava : what it is?
You: Mabey we will give The two of them our Phones one of Them your computer and another two of Them will leave The tv.

Ava : thats acctualy Good idea.
You : i know since it was mine. Anw witch ones should Play on witch things?
Ava : well i dont trust leif or asch with my computer or Phone do they can have tv. Ryhs since he is The smartest he could remember how computer Works and The other to can have our Phones.
You: okay. ' i went over to leif and asch and put on f/s/g (favorite shooting game)
Leif : what is that.

You : a shooting game. 'I Then explained how it Works. As i went over to noi and Peirce. I put on my Phone Magic titles for noi (idk much games ok? Im not in mood to think about anything) and on Ava's Phone ibispaint X for Peirce. And explained to them to it Works. The same with ryhs but j putted on minecraft since it was The only game Ava Has on her computer.
Ava : do what do we do now?

You : we cant watch a movie on my laptop.

Timeskip

Ava  : look y/n at The Time.
You : and?
Ava : ITS LATE HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT! LESS TIME TO SLEEP! ' with that she ran to Her room.
You : well you saw Ava its time to sleep everybody Turn of The games and to to sleep.
Ava : oh and y/n tomorrow we will just be relaxing not doing anything!
You : we will see about that.' I looked over to The Window and saw that whole City was in snow. "Christmas is coming and we didnt do anything There will be nk time for relax. Just you wait Ava."

Another chapter. Phew.
Byee!
Good day/night/afternoon!
Word count : 642