chapter 22

I was just chilling when i realised . ITS OCTOBER. Witch means halloween is coming! I ran to ava's room.
You : get your ass to living room halloween is coming!
Ava : oh shit right! ' we ran and opened the Closer with halloween decorations. We started putting them on while listening to music.

Time skip.

We saw sometime before that all the boys went to the living room to watch tv. I saw asch next to my lader i ignored it cuz i didnt want to disturb what i was doing. But when i felt something bumped my ladder i knew i it was asch i thought i would hit the floor so i closed my eyes. But i didnt hit the floor so k opened them to see peirce caught me.

You : thank you peirce.
Ava : asch what the duck!? Why did you bump y/n's ladder? Are you trying to kill her. Thank you peirce for catching her.
Peirce : yes.
Asch : i wasnt leif was!
Ava : just becouase leif likes to kill that does'nt mean you can blame him for it. Besides  i saw you next to it.
Asch : i wasnt leif was!
Leif : l-l-l-l-leif was.

Asch : shut up!
You : why would you do something like that? You know if something will happen author~chan will come.
Ac : i heard my name. Whats up? Hi yall.
Ava : oh hi! You arent going to do something to asch are you?
Ac : no. At least not for now. Remember im always watching. ' then she just disapeared.
Leif : what are you two doing to your home?

Ava : we are decorating our home for halloween! October its a month that goes spooky.
You : you propably still don't Understand so lets leave it that way. Kay? M'kay. ' they just looked at us blinking. They didnt understand anything whatever. But wait noi, ryhs, leif where is asch and peirce? I Turner around to see them trying to eat  ava's pumpking lights. I ran to them and tried to make them stop by pulling the lights. It ended up on that we all 3 got electrecuted ( or whatever that word it is) ow.

You : why would you do that?
Asch : well they looked eatable so we tried.
You : why do you want to eat all the things you see?
Peirce : why do humans make thing look delicious?
Ava : i mean your not wrong but now i have to get new lights. Ugh. Y/n od you want to come?
You : nah i will stay. But remember to but some candy.
Ava : yea yea i don't forget that. I gotta go change.
You : oh right i need to change too. ' i went to my room and changed in something comfy. When j was done i saw ava doing this enie meinie minie mo thingy thing.

I just sat on coutch and puted on my head phones and started Reading wattpad.

Ryhs : what are you doing? ' i Turner around to see everybody ( exept ava and leif) looking at me. 

You : im Reading wattpad. 

Peirce : what is that? 

You : its a page on internet with a lot of books and fanfics. 

Noi : what are those? 

You : a page on internet is like a place that you can search any thing you want. And fanfics are like books but inspired by movies, series or other books. 
Noi : whoa that sounds cool can we see?
You : i don't think you would be able to Understand or even like the stories i read really specyfic. Puls doesnt only ryhs can read.
Leif : well yea but-
You : see you get my point you woudnt be able to read it.

Ryhs : i would but oters wont know what aby of the words mean.
You : yea can you eleave me alone i will turn on the socky for you. ' i Turner on the tv and puted on the socky the sock puppet.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yas i finnaly finishes chapter 22. Ummmmm idk what to say

FNAF EDIT AUDIOS ARE THE BEST!
Anw byee!
Good day/night/afternoon
Word count 691