chapter 31

for information : i dont have ideas soo this chapter would be 1 month skip. 

i havent heard from irene for a long time im quite scared if soemthing happend to her.

ava : y/n. ' she woke me up from my thoughts.

you : what do you need? 

ava : did you order something?

you : no, why?

ava : someone is knocking on door.

you : i didnt but you can check who it is.

ava : as i can do something else. ' she went to open The door . As i Heard Her open it she just sllamed it Again.
You : od something wrong?
Ava : its.that.guy.from.mall.....
You : what?!' I yelled a Little to loud
As : hey się you yell prisoner?! ' nie they all are here Great.
Noi : is something wrong princess y/n?
You : yes! Sorry.... everything thing is wrong. Zex is here!

Ryhs : what?
Peirce : how he find us?
You : i dont know!
Zex : well, well, well. Prince asch, and the other humans.
Asch : what are you doing here?!
Zex : isnt it obvious? Im here to bring you back to daemos.' He then teleported behind ava and held knife to her neck.
You : ava!
Zex : now you will return to daemos with me, and that human with magic.' I looked over to asch and he looked over to me (xD i have no ideas my mind is blank) . I nodded.

Asch : very well, just spare princess ava.
Zex : a princess? That living stock is a princess. ' he then pulled out a potion.
Ryhs : thats a-' he pulled me to ava and him.
Zex : your smart but not smart enough.' Ryhs then tucked mine and ava's forehead.
Ryhs : this wont gurt much.' As zex throwed the potion on ground my vision became blurry as i fainted.

Time skip.

I felt someone shaking me.
Noi : princess y/n please wake up.
You : noi....? What happen........?
Ryhs : your finnaly awake. You fainted when zex threw teleporting potion.' I looked around but didnt recodnise my sourradings.
You : where am i? ' i realised somethimg. ' where is ava?' Peirce pointed next to me where was still sleeping ava.
Leif : and your on daemos becouase of that bastard.

You : oh..... okay. Wait how am i alive? Im a human.
Ryhs : well, about that...... ' i tuched my head and felt horns.
You : the hell? How did this happen? ' they all just stayed silent' okay i guess no one is going to answer me.' I tried to stand up but fell. My vision became blurry again.

I woke up in white room. "Yess im here finnaly "
Irene : hello again. I need to warn you that why i called you here.
You :okay.
Irene : daemos is in danger and i need you to help me with it.
You : what do i need to do?
Irene : there is one prson that pur daemos on magic cricis . Taht person stole a lot of souls.
You : who is that person?
Irene : that person is lady bish. You need to defeat her.

You : right. But can i ask aph if her friends can help?
Irene : of course. I figured out you would say that so she is arl here.
You : thank you! ' i went to meet her.
Aph : hi y/n.
You : hey aph. Could i ask for a favor.
Aph : sure.
You : could you and your fiends help me fight someone.
Aph : say less. I will be right back.

Time skip.

Aph brought her friends there were a lot of them. 6 werewolfes (aaron, melissa, garroth, daniel, dottie, rylan) 2 meif'was (kai ,kawaii~chan) and 11 more pepole (zane , vylad, katelyn, travis , dante , gene , sasha , zenix, lucinda, canedza) and ofc aph.
You : whoa, aph taht 20 pepole woth you thats a lot.
Aph : yea i know. Oh and i arl explained to them whag we will be doing. So lets go! ' as everyone went to teleport i stopped aph.

You : thank you so much aph.
Aph : no problem. ' we went to teleport to daemos.

I woke up and everybodg was looking at me. Noi was the fastest to react as he pilled me into tight hug.
Noi : your finnalg awake i was worried about you.
Leif : we all were worried about you.
Kawaii~chan : SHIP!!!' we all turned to her as aph hit her lightly in head.
Aph : you werent suposted to blow our cover.
Kawaii~chan (i will just call her kc) : sorry. Its just-
Garroth : yea yea we get it , you always freak out when you see ship.

Ava : y/n.......... who are they?
You : oh , yea  i havent mentioned it this is aphmau and her friends they are here to help us.
Asch : with what? We dont need help.
You : magic cricis.
Leif : how?!
You : well long story short one person on daemos captured a lot of souls and we need to defeat them.
Ryhs : who is it?
You : lady bish.

asch : what?! lady bish as in my brothers wife?!

you : yes......?

asch : i knew she was bad but that much.

noi : what do we do?

you : well we need to defeat her , but we need to do someting more. We would be killed if we did something to her without a evidence.

ryhs : i think i have an idea. but it would be risky.

you : what do you have in mind?

ryhs : some pepole would have to keep the king in place and  let him watch and hear the fight, in that way if we say something about the souls and she would agree that she has them he would hear it.

aph : thats a good plan , now we just need to split in two grups to make it work. one grup would hold the king and the other will fight bitch.

you : aph is bish.

aph : it could be as well bitch bc she is one isnt she?

you : well i mean- fine.

noi : but that plan isnt bad.

katelyn : she knows you guys right?

peirce : yes.

katelyn : then you need to be in the grup that will hold the king. She would not tell anything about it. 

you : thats right.

aph : alright now we just need to split in the grups.

you : alright , so you guys chose who is in which grup, i can fight what about you ava?

ava : i will hold the king unfortunatly she arl saw me.

you : no worries its okay.

aph : done we chose who is in which grups.

you : grat can you say them anyway i want to know with who im in grup.

aph : right. so aaron, garroth,rylan, katelyn, kai, gehe, zane, cadenza, zenix, dante and me will fight. So this leaves melissa , daniel, dottie, vylad,travis,sasha and lucinda to the other grup.

garroth : lucinda do you have your staff?

lucy (lucinda) : yea why?

garroth : you can use your magic to help your team.

gene : this is boring why am i here.

aph : bc i said so. 

you : can you stop figting we need to discust the plan.

aph : right sorry.

another chapter done phew.finnaly a longer cahpter im going to end the series very soon. thats all i wanted to say xD

byee!
good day/night/afternoon!
word count : 1200