chpter 7 ( and a little thank you)

(after getting out of hospital)

you (thoughts) : ugh im so thirsty . Could i make it to kitchen ? Ava went to wash clothes and the boys are in their palace. Oh there are mine cruthers , nice i propably could make it to kichen. Oh right it would be hard since i have broken arm too. Welp i can atleast try if i fall i will die on floor.' I grabbed them and tried to go to kichen but i fell, i mean what could i expect . To my luck the boys came in , to my unluck they came in when i was lying on floor from the fall.

peirce: are you ok?' he walked over to me and picked up me while noi picked up my cruthes .

you : im okay just i was a little thirsty and wanted water, but when i was walking to kitchen i fell.' peirce went witch me to coutch and placem m there while ryhs went to get water.

ryhs : here your water y/n.

you : you know i can od it myself ? You dont need to do everything for me.

noi : but ava said you have broken bone in arm and leg , so its propably hard for you to do things.

you : yea things are harder but i still can do them .

noi : but i would still like to help. ' i swear my heart was melting . He is too pure for this world. Then we heard the door open and we saw ava with old camera. 

you : okay before anyone says something let me. This is Ms.Oates camera and she asked you to fix it right?

ava: yeah , how did you know?

you : i just did. Now do we start fixing it? I can google in my phone how to fix it.

ava: yea sure it would be helpfull.' i started to google but when i looked off my phone i saw ava already trying to fix it!? what how does she know how to i didnt even show her how to do it.

you : ava how do you know how to fix it?

ava : well i googled it on my computer since the internet is better there . You sat there for like 7 minutes just trying to google it.

you : oh right. Let me get the tool box . And i will not use cluthers , they sabotaged me i will just jump.' i did what i said i jumped on one leg to clothes for tool box , and when i had it i just jumped back . ' here ava , tool box.

ava : wow y/n your strong.

you : yea im am but now i will sit cuz why not.

time skip ( when ava was done)

ava : done!

you : oh so this miserable short potato can do a thing right.

ava : oh why yo-

noi : can i see ?' he then tuched the camera witch fell to floor and crushed . I then bursed out laughing.

you : and whats that potato you need to do it again .' i wiped the tears of laughter with my finger.

ava : okay ava remember live lesson, always ignore y/n.' this got me laughing again .' and lets try again.

time skip (after ava was done ( again ) )

ava : done !

noi : oh can i see !

ava : no , i mean not now i dont wanna break like last time . Now lets all pick the coutch since y/n wont help.

you : he-' i was cut off by noi picking up the coutch.' wow your really strong.

asch : please, any of us can do that.

ava : noi can you take the coutch over there .' she pointed as noi walked over there and placed the coutch with me on it then all the guys went behind the coutch meanwhile me and ava are on coutch.