1.05 - Arranged Fiance - Crimson Academy

╔════Author's note═════╗

Edited by Psycho S

Proofreaded by P.D Webb.

╚═══════════════════╝

Viktor watched with satisfaction as Olivia finished one cake after another. The rumours about her being a sweet tooth weren't far from the truth. But how come he had the feeling that with every cake she ate her face turned into a strange colour?

Chewing on the cheesecake very slowly, Bing Shi looked down at her tummy. Where did this body store all the food? She was very curious...

Victor quickly realized that she had no interest in starting a conversation since her mouth was full like a chipmunk. This created a very awkward atmosphere. In an attempt to fill the silence, he asked her, "Do you like them?"

'Not really.'

Bing Shi nodded her head enthusiastically in reply to Victor's question. After swallowing the cake, she felt like her mouth was a little dry. She called for a stewardess and asked for a cup of water.

Bing Shi chugged the water down in one shot and patiently waited for nature to call. As soon as she felt a queasy sensation in her stomach, she excused herself from Victor and walked quickly towards the bathroom.

She stayed there the whole flight. It was a bit fun to chase away the passengers that actually had to 'go' by shouting at them. Her shouts would always be fiercer when someone tried to give her medicine; this included Victor. "Please, just go away!"

When her parents asked what happened, the stewardess showed them the emptied box. In understanding, nobody asked more questions, but they would occasionally give Victor some accusing eyes, especially Mark.

Victor's fiance ended with diarrhea because of his desserts; it was surely not the most graceful thing to hear about one's existence.

Sitting on the toilet seat while clutching her stomach, Bing Shi felt as if she was being watched by... something constantly. She felt this feeling when she first appeared in this world, making her paranoid. It was a very uncomfortable feeling, as though a pair of eyes were always on her. How was she going to take a shower? Or when she actually had to go to the toilet?

["Are you sure nobody is watching me? Not even HQ? Or another host? Tell them to stop. I don't like this."]

[Host, besides me, nobody should be able to see you right now.]

["I don't feel assured at all. How do you evaluate a successful mission without seeing the progress? I'm repeating myself. Only record me when I'm in work mode."]

The system sensed its hosts' stress levels gradually rising and it never seemed to stop rising. The system disappeared on the spot and then it reappeared soon after.

[Alright.]

When the plane landed, the group were transferred to a private beach resort that belonged to the Dalton's family.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

As soon as Mark reached his apartment, he called Xavier through his gritted teeth, he had pure anger filling throughout him, "You should put your fiance on a leash! She's crazy!"

Mark started pacing around his apartment as he ranted to his silent friend, "I told her she should give up on you and she totally overreacted! It's so obvious she's still obsessed with you."

Mark, in an attempt to calm down, sat down on a couch as he kept on talking Xavier's ears off, "I tried calling you earlier. Did you notice? She wanted to end the engagement herself. She was acting all innocent! She said that she gave up on you and that you don't like her. Keep on talking about how it's for your own good and so on."