2.56 - Special Chapter - Christmas Edition (1)

╔════Author's note═════╗

All special chapters used to be available only for my Patrons.

Though the plot would remain intact without them, they could add a new depth to BS's & XM's relationship. :)

╚═══════════════════╝

During the winter season, the construction slowed down, but the design work didn't stop. Bing Shi was keeping herself busy in the office when she got a text message.

(Xuan Mu): Bing Shi.

(Xuan Mu): What do you want for Christmas? |_・)

(Bing Shi): You. (*¯ ³¯*)♡

(Xuan Mu): That doesn't count. I want to give you a gift.

(Bing Shi): You wrapped in a ribbon.

(*¯ ³¯*)♡

(Xuan Mu): Bing Shi, those are my lines!

٩(ఠ益ఠ)۶

It was one week before Christmas, and Xuan Mu and Bing Shi were feeling pressure to choose the perfect gift for each other. They were used to getting what they wanted right away, but this holiday season was different. They wanted to celebrate the festive season like most people, embracing the joy and spirit of the holidays.

However, the pressure of finding the perfect gift was getting to them. With so many holidays to celebrate, like Christmas, birthdays, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Women's Day, and more, they felt overwhelmed. Instead of feeling happy and festive, they felt burdened by the expectations to make each celebration special.

(Bing Shi): There's nothing I need. What about you?

(Xuan Mu): I want sex. Lots of sex.

Xuan Mu's typical answer. But when Bing Shi repeated it, it wouldn't count. Where was the equality?!

(Bing Shi): Why don't you buy some sexy lingerie so that we can have fun together?

(Xuan Mu): Bing Shi, that's going to be a part of my gift. Be selfish like me, don't think about my well-being, and choose something for yourself. Don't forget. It has to be something special.

(Bing Shi): What's so special about sex? Don't you have it all the time?

(Xuan Mu): Sex is the most beautiful thing after you.

(Bing Shi): Xuan Mu, my body, I think I'm horny.

(Xuan Mu): You are what?!? Wait for a second. I'm flying over. I don't believe you. I have to check it myself.

Both of them chuckled, knowing deep down that flying over would be the most idiotic decision.

During the nights, Bing Shi spent her time browsing the web, looking for the perfect gift for herself. Clothes were her weakness, and she finally found a few one-of-a-kind, couture dresses that she wanted. She also booked a two-day stay in a wellness resort. Feeling content with her choices, she used Xuan Mu's credit card to pay for them.

They found it bothersome to sacrifice seven stressful days for one holiday and agreed to buy gifts for each other by using each other's credit cards. Despite this, the element of surprise was still present. For instance, last year Xuan Mu bought himself a giant plushie that looked like his pet shark and scuba diving equipment. In short, they would click on a buy button whenever something caught their eye.

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

One day before Christmas, Bing Shi received a call from Xuan Mu.