[NSFW 18+] 3.42 - Soiled Underwear - Downfall of Humanity

Bing Shi pocketed her phone and looked at the solidly built man before her. His physique had changed significantly since their first meeting. Clad in a simple black T-shirt, he stood tall and confident, his height emanating easy self-assurance.

His face bore a network of horrendous scars, tracing a path all the way to his ears. Yet, his untamed individuality made it clear that he couldn't give a damn about others' opinions of his appearance.

When Bing Shi closed in, Ziek took an instinctive step back, evoking an amused expression from her. "Why did you barge into a woman's tent at three in the morning?" she inquired.

"I heard there was a party," Ziek retorted with a cheap excuse, his gaze sweeping over the assorted scripts. "This is so lame."

"A party with just the two of us?" Bing Shi moved closer as he moved back, "Child, someone wants to ruin our reputation."

Ziek's gaze remained on the scripts as he took another step backward. "I'm seventeen."

"Oh, a tiny adult," Bing Shi taunted, steadily ushering him out of her tent. "When is your birthday?"

"Today," Ziek muttered, his posture indicating he was ready to leave.

"Happy birthday to you ♪♫, but dear grandson, next time, don't crash a party empty-handed. Bring along some sweet potatoes. Oh, and make sure to notify your friends of your whereabouts. What if an old grandma kidnaps you?"

In response, Ziek raised his hand and pointed a middle finger at the person who consistently treated him like a child.🖕

"Ah, it's nice to be young," Bing Shi quipped, establishing a barrier around her tent and settling in for some sleep, dreaming about how she'd have to stop her training tomorrow and stock up on food.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

Ziek was glad that Bing Shi didn't pursue his random arrival, which wasn't really random. Had it not been for the light visible in her tent at night, he might have concluded she was dead.

These past few days, she had missed every meal. Hadn't she mentioned missing her boyfriend so much that she sometimes forgot to eat? He couldn't allow that to happen. He still needed her support.

But who could have guessed he'd stumble upon her in the midst of cheating on her boyfriend?! At that moment, he felt a deep disappointment that propelled him into her tent.

When he saw her reading a paper while crossing her fingers, he should have known better. Now, he wanted to dig a hole for himself. Couldn't she make him feel any more embarrassed?

Regardless, she appeared healthy and content, and...still loyal to her boyfriend. With a bemused smile, he eventually succumbed to sleep.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

° Start of flashback...

° In the morning, Xuan Mu discreetly activated the remote control in the living room, ensuring additional privacy. Over the pool, a milky white glass rooftop emerged from the walls, providing a shield.

° "Aren't you going to wear a swimsuit?" Bing Shi questioned as she observed Xuan Mu removing his boxers.

° "Why? It's just us," Xuan Mu replied, his gaze lingering on the girl in a black one-piece swimsuit, and he subtly swallowed.

° Seating herself at the pool's edge, Bing Shi asked with playful innocence, "Isn't it uncomfortable to have 'MuMu' dangling like that?"

° Splash