1.13 - Staircase Of Death - Crimson Academy

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

Edited by Psycho S

Proofreaded by P.D Webb.

╚═════════════════╝

The next day, Bing Shi and Alisa met up in LéCaffe. They sat down together and ordered a couple drinks and desserts.

"How is it going?" Bing Shi glanced at Alisa, whose face flushed red.

"He talks a lot more now. You are wonderful!" Alisa praised her.

"I know. This is the last time we are seeing each other, so don't contact me anymore," Bing Shi grinned happily.

'I like praise. Praise me moree ♪♫.'

"Is Olivia coming back?" asked Alisa in tears. Miss Olivia was like a prophet who knew things which shouldn't be known. Without Miss Olivia, she would be unable to read Xavier as easily.

"Oh, so you noticed, no wonder! As expected of a scholarship student. You're quite smart. This is our little secret," Bing Shi chuckled at herself. Well she did give hints here and there that she was not the real Olivia.

"It was nice to meet you, can I know your name?" asked Alisa hopefully.

Bing Shi brought out a pepper spray, which she bought in a weapon shop; writing her name on it, she gave it to Alisa.

["Kuro, Don't you feel like I just gave her an autograph?"]

[LOL, I have no feelings.]

Alisa looked at the girl who suddenly burst out with laughter. She accepted her signed gift and started to laugh too.

'Dear, I'm so good, I even taught my system how to make jokes.'

["Good one Kuro!"]

[Thank you.]

"Miss Olivia, What about the debt?" asked Alisa.

"It's cleared. But it'd help me if you came first in some of the tests this year."

"But I couldn't beat him in studies," she said sadly.

"Aren't you better at cooking? You are better than him in many things. Like...kissing, for example?" Bing Shi quickly thought of a reason and grinned at Alisa, trying to hold in her laughter.

"Oh. I see," Alisa giggled, remembering her first kiss with Xavier.

When they finished their meeting, they quickly went home to prepare for the masquerade ball.

While Grace was picked up by Mark, Bing Shi alone in a beautiful black dress, drove to school with her chauffeur. Instead of a masquerade ball, she walked into the school hallway, reaching the school staircase. Before ascending up the staircases, she stopped.

["Kuro, you have to be always alert around staircases since a lot of accidents happen around them. I call them... the staircase of death!"]

It was a good thing she was at the bottom of the stairs. There was no chance of her falling to her doom. With that in mind, she would sit down on the third step from the ground with a hum.

'I wonder what would happen if I sat near the ground. Now, my dear points! Come at meee ♪♫'

She pulled a phone out from her clutch and started to watch videos while waiting for her points to come.

[Host someone is coming.]

["Prepare yourself Kuro. We are leaving!"]

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒1%