2.17 - Kuro and Shiro - Mr. and Mrs. Jelly

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

Edited by Dymens

╚═════════════════╝

When Xuan Mu and Bing Shi became an online couple, Xuan Mu wanted them to look the same. So whenever they played, both of them were usually the same gender. Their clothes and hairstyle were identical. The only difference was the class, the color, and the names above their heads. The color scheme was black and white and both of them wanted to be black.

Because Bing Shi let him turn her into his Ice Queen that spoke to nobody, Xuan Mu ended up in all white, with the name Shiro.

After that item dropped, it was Xuan Mu's time to craft. He went to the city while Bing Shi went to the Eiun forest to gather a few herbs for her potions. After she was done, she moved to a direction Xuan Mu told her to — a PVP zone. A zone, where two different factions fought each other over various camps across the map. Arriving at a safety platform, she notified Xuan Mu.

Their second task was to kill certain NPCs all around the camps to receive emblems needed for PvP equipment. (A/N.: PvP = Player vs. Player)

After Xuan Mu teleported to her, he checked all six channels — they had to move fast without room for error, and even their damage pattern had to be according to his orders. They killed all the NPCs in all channels, not leaving one alive. They repeated this action without a break until they had enough emblems. After they finished, both of them teleported to the city.

"Toileeet!" Bing Shi let go of the mouse with her face tightly clenched, stood up, and ran towards the bathroom. Done with her business, grinning in satisfaction, she went to the kitchen to cook a meal for herself.

Chuckling, Xuan Mu cracked his fingers and browsed through the world chat.

(Falcon75): Where are all the Red Juns? Can't find them in any of their spawns.

(BananaMilk): Probably Shiro and Kuro.

(YourUncle): All, prepare your wallets. Shiro is back.

(IceC4eam): The marketplace is going to be flipped upside down again.

(Falcon75): Who?

(YumePrincess): You are new? They are a famous couple. I have a picture of them. Do you want to see it?

(Falcon75): Couple? They are both males!

(YumePrincess): No, Kuro is his wife. But it's very rare to see her in the city. If you are lucky, you can meet her during instances or on world maps.

(TakoyakiOctopus): I saw them. It was too fast! After they killed the Red Jun, they changed channels, immediately. The Red Jun didn't even have time to fall on the ground!

(BlackJack): They invited me once for Red Juns, but I couldn't keep up with them. I even voice chat with them.

(Falcon75): Is Kuro really a girl?

(BlackJack): She is, but she only talks to Shiro. This a reminder for all of you. Shiro will make Kuro blacklist you if you try to speak to her.

(YumePrincess): Doing quests with them is so easy and fun. Shiro is entertaining and a great leader.

(Falcon75): Isn't their equipment maxed out? Why are they killing Red Juns?

(BlackJack): Because of Shiro. What was his full name?

(TakoyakiOctopu): ShiroNana.

(BlackJack): I'm in their guild. And there are ShiroNi, ShiroIchi, ShiroSan,...Until ShiroNana. He is working on his new character, I suppose.