2.24 - Mia POV - Mr. and Mrs. Jelly

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

Edited by Dymens.

╚═════════════════╝

° Start of flashback...

° Two years ago.

° Tamia Hong, 25 years old, graduated with honors. She had beauty and smartness, but unfortunately, was in poverty. Even though every company she applied to had accepted her, she always wrote resignation letters, due to men harassing her. Today, she was trying her luck with Senlin, a famous restaurant and tea house brand. She was going for a post as a CEO's secretary.

° As soon as the CEO of Senlin saw her, he brought her to another room. While talking about making a good impression, because she would never get an opportunity like this, ever again. The CEO knocked on the door, and after a response, he walked inside with Mia. The CEO seated her opposite a mysterious man and left right after.

° When she saw him for the first time, her first thought was... too young!!

° Xuan Mu checked her up and down with a sly smile, "A face of a seductress, a body of a succubus. Congratulations, you are accepted as my secretary."

° "I'm here for a job, not to warm your bed," said Mia with a frown. 'Did the CEO of Senlin bring me here as a gift for a young rich brat?!'

° "Hm..." Xuan Mu, who was seated behind the desk, continued to smile at her provocatively, waiting for her reaction.

° "I'm never selling myself," Mia couldn't hold it in anymore. 'Another treacherous man!' She felt offended! 'Does he think money can buy everything?' In his wildest dreams! She was about to grab the teacup on his table, but before she could reach it, the cup had disappeared.

° "Tamia Hong," he called her name while checking her resume, "Aren't you too full of yourself?" said Xuan Mu with a hint of boredom as he took a sip of his freshly brewed tea, "Can you afford to pay my medical bills?" Assuming he poured this scalding hot tea on her pretty face? "You see... I can afford yours."

° "What do you want?" she asked, disturbed. Her instincts told her to run away from this young man. Wasn't he looking at her with lust a moment ago?

° "Except for your heart and sex. I want your face, your body, your brain, everything. Get ready! We have a meeting with Su Tai in thirty minutes," Xuan Mu looked at her with his charming smile.

° Mia's heart thumped. 'Get a hold of yourself. He is at least five years younger! He isn't even that handsome. But what's with this overwhelming feeling that he is giving off?'

° "Huh, what!?! Su Tai, the CEO of the SuiTech industry?!?" Mia looked at him with shock in her eyes.

° "Good, you are well informed. He is looking for an investor. There's going to be a contract worth billions," Xuan Mu stood up, grabbed his suit, and walked out of his office.

° That day, Mia got to know Xuan Mu and the power he held. The whole time, she stood there silently, observing him. While both of those powerful men discussed their business, each one had three lawyers behind them. A frown formed on her face due to what she was hearing from Xuan Mu. His demands were too unreasonable, who would agree to him?!

° When they signed the contract, she felt like someone slapped her face.

° They agreed to everything he said...

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

° When both of them were seated in his car, she felt nervous. 'This car looks expensive. How rich is he?!' She couldn't hold back and asked him. "How did you manage to obliterate them?"