1.07 - Let's The Cliche Begin! - Crimson Academy

╔════Author's note═════╗

Edited by Psycho S

Proofreaded by P.D Webb.

╚═══════════════════╝

° Start of flashback...

° Bing Shi was lying on the couch, reading a novel on her phone. Her legs were placed on Mr. Jelly's laps. "Would you kill somebody for me?" she suddenly asked with a curious tone in her voice.

° Mr. Jelly's eyes switched from his tablet to the pair of slender legs. He scratched at them lightly as he replied to her question, "I wouldn't kill people even if it was allowed by law."

° She didn't mind his answer as she felt a rising bulge under her calves. Laughing, she teased him with her legs, "What do we have here?"

° He looked at her pitifully. It would have been a convincing look if he didn't put more pressure on her legs for additional sensation, "Bing Shi...It's your fault. This happened because your pretty legs are heavy."

° "I think so too," she agreed with a giggle, "Killing people is a big no-no." She put her phone on the coffee table and moved herself to a sitting position, her feet poking at his bulge.

° "Would you kill yourself for me?" she asked suggestively, waiting for his answer, she massaged him over the pants.

° "...I would," he groaned, clasping the back of her neck with his large hand, he leaned over for a kiss, "What about you?" He seated her on his lap, his lips traced behind her ear, his magnetic voice playing with her heartstrings, "Would you kill me... to save yourself?"

° End of flashback...

'Hm? Did I just have a wet dream?'

Casually thinking this, Bing Shi opened one eye while yawning. She asked her system what the time was.

[School is starting soon, Host.]

["Yay, School! Let's hurry. We should prepare some barfing bags along the way!"]

Getting off the bed, she went to the bathroom to wash up.

[Barfing bags?]

["Because the original story begins! Hm, but why do I feel like Xavier is colder than he should be? Did I raise the difficulty? No way!" 囧]

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

When everyone was preparing for their first day debut, Bing Shi was preparing for the first meeting between Xavier and Alisa. In the story, the heroine would meet Xavier during his speech.

But just to make sure Alisa was better suited for the current male lead, Bing Shi portrayed herself as a good person and gave Alisa's family a helping hand. The thing she had the most was money so logicallyーshe paid off their debt.

'As the saying goes, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.' With this thought, Bing Shi gave Alisa a restaurant! Who cared if it was expensive? As the eldest daughter of a well-off family, she was rolling in money!

Better to start soon and big!

Now, she was their savior.

'I feel bad for them, but not so much ♪♫.'

As soon as Bing Shi arrived at a humble restaurant, she let her chauffeur go inside to pick up Alisa.

Soon after, the heroine arrived. She was a cool beauty with long, light brown hair and hazel eyes. She gave off an aura of a warrior that was ready to fight, "Miss Olivia, I could just take the bu-..."