1.14 - Crimson Academy [END]

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

Edited by Psycho S

Proofreaded by P.D Webb.

╚═════════════════╝

A day after the Masquerade Ball...

A lesson in the classroom for the second year top students was interrupted by the sound of the door opening with an ominous creak. This caught the attention of everyone, save for a disinterested Xavier.

A skinny youth with messy brown hair was carried inside of the classroom on the shoulder of a burly guard.

Another guard, walking behind the pair, was holding a long chain that was connected to the youth's wrist.

The youth, later identified by everyone as a boy, was dressed in a simple white t-shirt and black pants.

When the mysterious boy lifted his head, the people were shocked to see that his mouth was taped shut, like he was an animal. But, besides his covered mouth, the students (as well as the stunned teacher) were slapped speechless by his sharp green eyes that were set on studying everyone meticulously. Painted beneath his eyes were dark circles, kissing at his skin like a garish piece of decoration.

The guard that held the boy's chain connecting to his wrist, would tie the metal to a wooden post so he would have limited space to move around when put down.

Then, the guard carrying the youth by shoulder, would force the boy on a seat near the door.

The boy tested the desk he sat before with a series of knocks; he didn't pay any attention to the shoulder-guard who untapped his mouth without much care.

"At least give me a phone," said the mysterious boy.

The guards ignored his words. They stood menacingly at the back of the classroom.

'A new student? Who is he? Why is he chained? Is he dangerous?' Was what went through every student's mind.

The teacher, whose glasses shone glaringly when in direct sunlight, would give an awkward smile, "Since you're a new student, why... why don't you introduce yourself to us?"

"Because... why don't you just fūck yourself to death." The boy leaned against the chair leisurely. Uncaring of the blatant disrespect he had displayed, he would keep looking down at his chained wrist with an indifferent expression.

The whole classroom looked at the odd boy in shock. This was a respectable school where everyone had to know etiquette! His actions were unacceptable!

The teacher flared up in so much anger it felt like pure rage was radiating off her. Never had she ever met such a student who was so disrespectful! While the students she taught were obnoxious, they would never go so far as to humiliate her like this!

The woman angrily pointed at the indifferent boy, "You are at school! Where are your manners and your school uniform?!"

Without holding back, she shouted loudly with righteous anger.

The boy tugged at the chain blankly, "In a trash bin...both of them."

"You!!!" The teacher asked the guards for help.

After the guards made a phone call, they came near the boy.

"What a shitty school. Do they want me to die of boredom?" he glanced up at the teacher in scorn, "You better impress me with your knowledge."

Then, his mouth was taped.

The boy started to play around with the chain around his wrist. His nonsense actions were starting to irritate the whole class.