2.25 - Mistress? - Mr. and Mrs. Jelly

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

Edited by Dymens

╚═════════════════╝

° "I want you," Mia rubbed her thighs together.

° "Me? Or my money?" asked Xuan Mu, his tone ambiguous.

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature content. 18+ (START)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

° "I want you and only you. I don't care about your money," Mia begged. When she saw a newly raised tent between his legs, her confidence reached the skies. 'Did he get hard thanks to me? He wants me!'

° Xuan Mu's head was slightly tilted down, making one unable to see his expression, "Do you think of me at night?"

° "...yes..." she blushed.

° Xuan Mu's position never changed; he wholly ignored the bulge between his legs, "What do you do when you think of me?"

° "I-I..." Mia became a little shy. After all, she was still a virgin.

° "Don't say it. Show me," he smirked.

° "..." The need was unbearable for Mia. She imagined this scene and many more scenes in her dreams. Overwhelmed by lust, she parted her legs for him. Like a midnight office affair between two adults, her hand crept under her skirt till she reached her underwear, "...Mm...Xuan Mu.."

° "Yes? Are you enjoying yourself?" Xuan Mu asked with a chuckle.

° "...Yes...Mm..." Recalling her dreams, she kneaded her breast under her blouse with closed eyes.

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature content. 18+ (END)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

° Mia opened her eyes and looked at him with anticipation.

° Xuan Mu's heated gaze full of burning emotions was looking straight at...next to her? Following his gaze, Mia turned her head and shrieked out loud.

° Silence...

° Xuan Mu's dark eyebrows drew together, something without a doubt, ticked him off, "Bing Shi. No. I don't want to introduce you. Who cares if she is a woman?"

° "Huh?" Mia looked at him, stupefied. 'Who is Bing Shi?'

° " Xuan Mu pointed at his monitor reluctantly. He pulled out his earplug and switched the volume on his computer, "Mia. This is Bing Shi, my girlfriend."

° "Girlfriend? You have a girlfriend?" Mia felt terrified. She quickly ran towards the exit. All this time, he had someone else?

° "Come back ♪♫," a melodic voice stopped Mia.

° Mia stammered and fell, feeling too ashamed to turn back.

° Xuan Mu's whole behavior changed. "You better listen," his tone turned hostile like a vulture's.

° Mia felt danger. Not recognizing her boss, she didn't dare to disobey and slowly walked in front of the monitor.

° "My boyfriend can be very charming, can't he?" When Bing Shi saw Mia, her eyes behind her glasses brightened slightly; she clapped her hands in delight, "Woah, a beauty ♪♫. Xuan Mu, can you please offer your seat to the lady?"