3.07 - Helpful Reminders - Downfall of Humanity

Bing Shi had a plan, but what was it? All she had done so far was inundate the world with a relentless, pop-up warning that blared at 7 PM every night.

Instead of praise for her efforts, the masses hurled countless hate-filled comments her way, and her website became overwhelmed with people trying to denounce her.

'Behind the screen, everyone is fearless. ♪♫ And yeah, I'm no exception to that rule.'

'I mean, what's the worst that could happen? A few billion people hating on me, trying to hunt me down like some kind of modern-day witch? No big deal, right?'

'Right?'

Bing Shi let out a nervous laugh as she thought about the potential consequences of her actions.

'Bring it on, haters,' she thought with an unconvincing smile. 'I've got plenty of popcorn and a front-row seat to the end of the world. Let's do this!'

For those who dared to click on the "Apocalypse Info" tab, they were met with a list of survival tips and reminders.

╔═══════ ⊱❈⊰ ═══════╗

Want to survive the apocalypse? Easy - just watch some movies, read some books, and learn everything you can.

In other words, be prepared for the worst.

Here are a few helpful reminders:

1. Take a day off before the world ends and stay connected to the internet to keep up with the latest news.

2. If you're planning to fight, invest in a mountain bike, an electric car, or a scooter. They're faster, more efficient, and most importantly, you can charge them up! So start saving now - gas-powered cars will be a luxury in the apocalypse.

3. If you plan to hide out, make sure you stock up for at least four years. Hey, better safe than sorry, right?

4. Don't panic if you come down with a fever during the apocalypse - it might just be the start of a new human evolution. Embrace the fever!

5. Share your survival tips and tricks in the forum. We're all in this together.

6. Let's strive to be different, because killing, stealing, and raping, will be the new normal.

╚════════ ⊱❈⊰ ═══════╝

For those who clicked on the "Boyfriend Info" tab, they were met with a simple message:

╔═══════ ⊱❈⊰ ═══════╗

My boyfriend got lost during the time-travel; he might lost his memories.

Dislikes: Everything

Likes: Nothing

Fears: Nothing.

IQ: Above ordinary. We're not sure how that's possible, given his other characteristics, but there you have it.

Wears: Black. And more black.

If you think you are him, write down your name, phone number, home address, and upload your photo:

_________________ SEND

╚══════ ⊱❈⊰ ══════╝

Bing Shi found it fascinating how her boyfriend could be such a grumpy teddy bear with a big heart. One moment he would put on a stoic and tough facade in public, and the next moment, when they were alone, he'd be complaining and ranting about everything under the sun, making it sound like he hated the whole universe.