30. You Are The Queen

Avalon remembered when Aemma got pregnant with Rhaenyra, Avalon was so confused.

~

Aemma got pregnant quickly and Avalon was confused. She came up to daemon and whispered in his ear.

"Is that what happens when you get married?" Avalon asked.

"What?" Daemon countered.

"You get really fat." Avalon clarified and Daemon stared down at her before looking to Aemma and laughing out, a cackle that echoed. "What? What's so funny? I dont want to ever marry if I'm going to turn into a melon." Avalon informed him confidently.

"I thought boys were icky." Daemon countered.

"they are." Avalon agreed. "But one day they might not be."

"They might not be." Daemon agreed nodding along. "VISERYS!" Daemon shouted out.

"No, don't tell him. I dont want him to feel bad that he did that to Aemma." Avalon demanded.

"Viserys, Avalon has something to say about your bride." Daemon went on. Avalon pursed her lips looking between her brothers.

"What's wrong Avalon?" Viserys asked running a hand through her hair.

"Well, I was just thinking, as I do..." Avalon remarked and she snapped her fingers twice at Daemon.

"Are you telling me to shut up?" Daemon mused still laughing.

"I still don't understand your mind reading game." Viserys remarked.

"Snaps." Avalon corrected.

"Avalon said you made your wife fat." Daemon declared and viserys chuckled.

"I didnt say that." Avalon countered. "I said... I said... okay maybe I did." Avalon admitted softly.

"Avalon love she is pregnant." Viserys corrected. Avalon stared back at him. She had grown up with her brothers, not many women, certainly none that were pregnant. She didnt understand what that had to do with the mound coming out of Aemma's stomach.

"Avalon, Sweetie, Aemma is growing a child inside of her." Visers remarked. "That isnt fat it is a child."

"Oh..." Avalon looked to Daemon again. "How did you put the baby in her?" Avalon countered.

"Yes Viserys do tell our baby sister how that works." Daemon agreed. Viserys stared down at Avalon as she waited patiently.

"A lot of kissing." Viserys offered.

"Ick." Avalon said satisfied with that answer and Viserys sighed gratefully.

"Hey, where is my kiss?" Daemon countered and Avalon kissed his cheek then Viserys.

"I'm going to play with Mouse-" she stopped short though. "I kiss mouse a lot." Avalon informed him and put a hand on her stomach. "I'm not-"

"No. NO. No." Viserys agreed. "that's not... it's more... there is more to it than... you and Mouse are fine." Viserys remarked. Avalon stared back at him.

"But you just said-" Avalon countered confused.

"Its... older you need to be older and not with dragons. You can kiss mouse and Daemon and I and you were fine." Viserys remarked. "No one else."

"What about the other dragons? What about the horses? What about-"

"You can give the animals kisses but no kissing boys, human boys." Viserys declared.

"Boys are still icky." Avalon assured as she headed off.

"What happens when that statement becomes I want that boys cock ins-"

"DAEMON!" Viserys shouted covering his own ears. "Don't talk like that. Avalon is young."

"She is going to be a heartthrob." Daemon countered. "All the knights are going to be tripping over air to get to our Avalon."

"Like she said, boys are icky." Viserys reminded him.

"What are we going to do when she doesnt think boys are icky?" Daemon retorted.

"Stop, boys will always be icky and Avalon will always be my little Avalon." Viserys declared.

~

Now Avalon was kissing not only the boy that hoped she would think boys were icky forever but his wife too.

Alicent was a glowing mum to be and it made avalon want a child of her own but then alicent had morning sickness and dizziness and avalon didnt want to suffer like that. She was glad to be favorite auntie.

Alicent was a child having children, she was nervous and worried but Avalon made everything better. 

"Cookies fix everything." Avalon remarked coming into Alicent's chambers. Alicent smiled back at Avalon as she plopped down beside her, kissing Alicent's cheek. "Cookies dont fix everything?" Avalon pondered when ALicent stayed quiet. She touched Alicent's stomach leaning into her. "You are going to be a great mother. I know it." 

"You know Rhaenyra tried to have a conversation with me before she remembered that she hated me and marched off." Alicent remarked. Avalon's lips pursed. "I bet you have something to do with that." 

"I can't get through to her." Avalon grumbled. 

"Thank you for trying." Alicent added grabbing Avalon's hand. "Can you feed me cookies while I pretend to be the queen?" Alicent mused as she lay back. 

"You are the queen." Avalon purred kissing her again before breaking off a piece and bringing it to Alicent's lips.