39. Led Me To You

Now that we don't talk / Otto Hightower Out now!

Burn the Ships / Viserys Targaryen / Larys Strong out Now!

Karma / Criston Cole / aemond Targaryen out now!

 "Hello Avalon."

"Hello Alicent, look at you glowing!" Avalon moved to Alicent hugging her. Alicent blushed every time Avalon showed her extra affection in public, even something as simple as a hug that lasted a little too long. "How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" Aegon whined out. "I got him!" Avalon assured rushing to Aegon. He grumbled up at her annoyed that she put him down to start with.

"Can you carry this baby for me too?" Alicent pondered.

"I would if i could." Avalon assured running a hand down Alicent's back. "Lovely day for a walk, are you up for it?" Alicent nodded. "I'm sorry, I interrupted you were here for your father?"

"It can wait." Alicent assured eagerly.

"Dracarys." Rhaenyra whispered half heartedly, Syrax rose up though debating her words. "No, no, you can't fry Alicent... yet." Rhaenyra teased. Mouse moved to Syrax bumping against her. "You two going to do the nasty too? Am I the only one not getting lucky? I am unlucky in love." Rhaenyra decided. Syrax rubbed up against Mouse. "Let me get out of the cave first!" Rhaenyra declared running out.

"Wheres the fire Nyra?" Avalon questioned when Rhaenyra came running out.

"Mouse and Syrax are having a date." Rhaenyra answered.

"Oh so sweet!" Avalon cooed. "I want baby dragons. I remember mouse when he was a baby, oh he was the sweetest! He still is, little baby Mouses a batch of-" Avalon giggled out. Alicent loved Avalon's smile, her laugh. "-Mice." Avalon squealed. "A batch of little baby Mouses'... MICE!" Avalon smiled down Aegon, he stared wide eyed back at her. 

"You are too much." Rhaenyra decided with a smirk, she still didnt know how Avalon tolerated Alicent's evil spawns.

"It would be adorable!" Avalon declared. "Besides we need another egg for this baby when he or she comes." Avalon remarked smiling back at Alicent.

 "Still scared to ride?" Rhaenyra sassed. 

"I'm not Targaryen by blood like you two," Alicent remarked. "It is not in my hightower genes." she agreed. "But I like riding with Avalon." She added proudly. Rhaenyra grumbled out.

"It is a good bit of fun in the air." Avalon agreed.

"I think I have lessons, Avalon walk me there?" Rhaenyra questioned.

"You know I never really thought about it but... Alicent, do you not do lessons as queen anymore? Suddenly you know everything?" Avalon mused.

"I have a new... teacher." Alicent offered.

"Join us anyways." Avalon countered, shifting Aegon on her hip.

"Avalon I don't-" Rhaenyra countered.

"It will be do much fun!" Avalon declared.

It wasn't.

Avalon left for but a moment to get Aegon changed and when she came back Alicent was running out of the study and Rhaenyra was throwing her book out the window with a vicious throw.

"I missed the fun." Avalon realized. Rhaenyra moved to her hugging Avalon tight. "Honey what happened?"

"we can't be friends again, it just... it won't happen." Rhaenyra whispered.

"Are you sure? What happened? Maybe-"

"Can we not talk about her? I... just want to forget she ever existed." Rhaenyra countered.

"Oh Rhaenyra...." Avalon whispered kissing her temple. "Lets go get some cake, that will make everything better. Carrot cake if we are lucky." Rhaenyra stared back at her as Avalon framed Rhaenyra's silver hair along her face. "I never jest about cake my dear and now I'm hungry." 

Avalon brought Alicent a piece of cake afterwards. She held it out as a peace offering. 

"Alicent, honey?" 

"She hates me." Alicent rasped. 

"She..." Does. Rhaenyra did hate Alicent for stupid reasons.

"She does." Alicent assured stabbing into the cake. 

"She is a moody dragon, you know Rhaenyra, she's as stubborn as a dragon too." Avalon countered. 

"I dont know why I bother." Alicent admitted. "She is forever going to hate me for something that I had no control over..."

"I'm so sorry sweetie-"

"I wouldnt change it." Alicent assured locking eyes with Avalon. "Because it led me to you." Avalon leaned forward hugging her tight. "I would have been made to marry eventually but I dont think I ever would have been satisfied." Alicent admitted. "But I have you. Thats more than I ever hoped for, you are better than anything I could have dreamed, Avalon."