49. Love You Proper

Different kind of beautiful / Larys strong out now!

 'Let me take that.' Avalon remarked taking the sponge from a healer and looking back at the other servants standing ready. 'Leave us, all of you.' She knelt before Viserys as he lay in the tub his wounds spreading, the infection growing. "Oh Vis, is it getting worse?"

'You have a far kinder touch than they do.'' Viserys countered instead. Avalon gave him a pointed look. "I'm fine my dear..."

"It doesnt look fine." Avalon corrected. 

"Dagger dagger love I'm naked and you are saying some mean things about me." Viserys teased. Avalons hand drifted down into the tub and gripped his cock, he gasped at her touch. 

"I want you healthy, so you can use that cock for a long while." Avalon suggested. 

"I would love... you know what I would love just once," Viserys requested leaning forward, he kissed her gently. "To love you properly."  Avalon's smile was as soft and sweet as herself. 

"Then get out of the tub." Avalon suggested. 

"Are you sure? You want to get Al-"

"The hour is late." Avalon remarked and Avalon had already fully devoured the girl before, avalon knew Alicent would be fast asleep. "Dont wake Alicent up." Viserys beamed back at her. 

"Are you saying..." 

"You and Alicent got rather jealous when you saw daemon kiss me." Avalon reminded him. Viserys blushed. "It was sweet."

 Viserys stripped her easily, she laughed out as her dress ripped to the floor. 

 "You're so beautiful, Avalon," Viserys said quietly, letting his eyes roam appreciatively over her for a minute before he stretched out next to her on his side, his face near hers. "Everything about you is so lovely..." His hand reached up to touch her face. " - and captivating..." - sliding down to cup her breast - "...and perfect."

He moved it down to her stomach to very lightly brush his fingertips across her skin, he just kept sliding it over her, his palm warming her skin everywhere it touched. Eventually it came back up to her breasts and he played with her nipples, doing his best to make her moan. It didn't take long.

Viserys kissed and caressed her into aching arousal before finally moving his body over her and nudging her legs apart gently.

He shifted between her legs and reached down to stroke her, ensuring that she was wet enough and relaxed enough to accept him, he had wanted this, but she had never done this with him before, he didnt want to hurt her.  

He positioned himself at her opening and nudged in very slowly, very gently, till Avalon felt herself stretching around him. She whimpered as he slid in halfway and stopped, he was smiling and kissed her slowly, all over her face, covering her cheeks with little pecks and his warm breath until she sighed and started returning his kisses.

"Does it hurt?" He whispered against her. He slipped his hands down behind her knees and pulled her legs up just enough so that she could press them into his sides.

Avalon promptly tipped her hips up in an unspoken confirmation, a confirmation that it hurt but she wanted more, urging him to continue. He grinned and dipped his head down to nuzzle at her neck as he began slowly, finally, thrusting into her.

"Oh Vis," She groaned, holding tight to his shoulders, as he pushed completely in. He was breathing hard against her neck but his breaths were even and steady. But his whole body was taut against her as her nails dug into him.

"There, right there," Avalon murmured against his forehead as he nuzzled her cheek. He moaned and quickened the pace a little, encouraged by her words.

He liked that too, but when Avalon whispered to him she could always feel his arousal become more intense, less tamed, more primal.

"Avalon,' he groaned moving faster. Still moving on top of her, one hand under her shoulder and the other gliding over her, stopping every now and then to caress her breast or rub her nipple to keep her arousal piqued.

Avalon took his face in her hands, making him look her in the eyes. His eyes were always soft, kind and full of love, looking at her like the eyes of a person who cared about nothing in the world but Avalon. She smiled into those eyes, kissing him again.

+

Avalon lay stretched out over Viserys half awake but her eyes still closed begging for more sleep after last night when a knock on the door woke Viserys. Viserys groaned pulling Avalon closer.

"Tell them to go away." Avalon whined rolling over and burying her face in the crook of Viserys arm. He kissed her gently a smile on his face as he looked to the door, another knock.

"Oh shoot, I can't be here." Avalon whispered pulling the sheets to her. 

"Just a moment." Viserys shouted as avalon hurried to dress. "This was fun." Viserys whispered as she slipped on her dress. She smirked back at him pulling back the portrait. Viserys chuckled as she headed out the secret passageway. Avalon jumped into bed with Alicent falling back asleep.