Difficult

I/N: because Maia is older now her fc is Sophie Thatcher, also MAIA AND PETER ARE NOT DATING!! THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS!!

[Upstate New York, 2016]

Maia, who was now 15, was sat in her room at the compound while everyone else was in a meeting with Secretary Ross, she was busy drawing on her hand, despite a notebook being right next to her.

A lot of thing have changed in the past two years. Once the government found out Maia was back in the custody of Sam they tried to convince him that 'shock therapy' was the best option. But it wasn't 'shock therapy', it was basically what HYDRA did to James, except they wouldn't use Maia as a weapon and her identity would be Bella Wilson, she would have no memory of anything.

But Sam said no, he said he could control her and he was right, he was one of the only person Maia listened to, apart from Maria and Natasha.

Maia is no longer invincible, the serum was in her blood and she bled it all out, but she is still able to move stuff with her mind and part super-soldier.

She started going to school at Midtown High School and actually made some friends, Peter and Ned. They don't know about Maia not being 'normal', they just know her as Bella Wilson who lives at the Avenger Compound.

Maia was pulled out of her thoughts when her phone rang, it was Peter. "Where are you?" He immediately questioned.

"The compound, why?"

"You're supposed to be in maths with me so you can copy my answers on the test!" He whispered yelled making her curse and jump out of bed.

"I thought it was Saturday!" She defended.

"Well it's not!" Peter continued whisper shouting.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." Maia responded, struggling to get her Doc Martens on. "Just distract Mr Howard, get him to talk about Roman Numerals."

"Okay." Peter whispered before hanging up.

❀•°❀°•❀

Maia, by some miracle, managed to get to the school in fifteen minutes and by the time she arrived Mr Howard was still rambling about Roman Numerals, he didn't even see Maia come in. She sat down behind Peter, he slid her the un-named test and she handed him the blank one.

"Thank, Spider-boy." She whispered making Pete laugh slightly as Mr Howard continued rambling about Roman Numerals.

"Spider-Man." He corrected and Maia rolled her eyes.

"You haven't even got through puberty yet, what would you about being a man?" Maia teased earning what she guessed was supposed to be a glare from Peter.

"Your dad has been giving me tips!" He defended.

"Not my dad." She corrected.

"Right...just the man who clothes you, feeds you, shows up to parent-teacher meetings," The brunette boy listed. "I see what you're saying, Sam is totally not you're dad."

"My parents are dead." I reminded him. "Do I need to give you the step-by-step story on how they got killed again or can you still remember?"

"I can remember." He sighed before moving his attention back to his test.

"Bella? When'd you get here?" Mr Howard asked.