I don't actually know 🤭

I know I said I was going to write another chapter but in all honesty...I can't be bothered.

This feels very strange but 100% necessary (pls bear with me, I'm absolutely atrocious at putting how I'm feeling into words)

As someone who lowkey has zero irl friends, I write because it's something I enjoy and it takes my mind away from the fact my life is a complete shit show. I may not be necessarily amazing at writing it but the fact I can share it with all of you amazing people makes me so happy.

(Specific shoutout to delusionalgaykid who's comments always make me giggle)

I thought I would share some little things I'm officially making canon

- During The Blip Natasha and Maia basically turned nocturnal and had a conversation about if Dreykov would've blipped.

- When Sam first took Maia in, some nights she couldn't sleep because she was worrying someone was after her and would hurt Sam just to get back at her.

- When Maia first met Melina and Alexei it was completely unexpected, her and Sky had just finished shagging and were both covered in hickeys. Melina just laughed, Alexei couldn't believe that his 'innocence' granddaughter was performing such acts.

- One time, at the beginning of Sam and Steve's relationship (right at the start of the book if you can't remember), Steve gave Maia the nickname 'Squish' and ended up with a black eye. Sam laughed so hard before FAILING to ground the twelve year old.

- Natasha, Sky, Maia and Maria (when she dies) will be buried together.

I wanted to thank EVERYONE for reading, I will be writing a Natasha Romanoff mother fic so it would be much appreciated if you checked it out when it's published!

LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH, GOODBYE 💕

PS, Natasha, Sky and Maia are in heaven waiting for Maria to die so they can be a little happy family up in the clouds 😁