part 7

Flashback 2 years ago

DARSHAN POV

As I walk through the crowd of sweat-drunk people dancing and grinding on each other like animals. Gross

Finally pushing my way through I manage to get to the entrance of the VIP section of my club.

"Darshan" a loud voice belonged to my closest friend Tejas.

"Tejas," I say

"Come sit let's get you a drink," Tejas says calling over a waitress

The waitress soon arrives wearing clothes that barely cover anything. I look around to see the rest of my men sitting with eyeing her up and down.

"Whiskey please and darling please go
light on the ice" I say a wink

The rest of my men order their drinks.

I look around to see a Woman trying so hard to get my attention. All of them wearing dresses that cover nothing. Disgusting. Don't get me wrong I have always been the fuck and go type of guy but I have never actually had any attractions to them.

Breaking out of my gaze I turn to look at Tejas who is currently blabbering about a girl he had recently fucked but had started to develop feelings.

The thought of developing feelings, falling in 'love', settling down, getting married, and having kids made me gag. Even though my father and mother had a beautiful marriage and are deeply in love I just have never found a woman who gave me butterflies as people do in movies.

That was all until I see HER.

Swaying her hips to the music. Perfectly in sync. Her dress is not being too sexy or too modest.

Her blue eyes, full pink lips I could just kiss them forev-

WOAH calm down Darshan

But everything about her is perfect. Perfect body, smile, face.

I knew at that moment I wanted her as MINE. No other woman mattered to me only HER.

Slowly getting up from my seat and making my way to this gorgeous woman and grabbing her waist from behind.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing dancing by herself" I whisper in her ear

"I'm not alone," She says with her Angelic voice
"My friends-" she looks around to realize her friend probably just left her.

Realizing this she turned around to make eye contact with me.

It's like the world stopped and it was just me and her.

Looking into her eye I realize she looks quite Familiar. Huh

"Hello?" she snaps

Breaking out of my thoughts I come to realize she is trying to get out of my grip.

"Sweetheart where are you going?"

"to look for my friend," she says in a DUH tone

cute she has a little flame in her personality.

"At least tell me your name"

"Kriti Kapoor," She says

OH SHIT THE DAUGHTER OF AKASH KAPOOR! WE USED TO HAND OUT WHEN WE WERE KIDS DID NOT GET ALONG GREAT THO. wait she is currently 16! I guess I will have to wait 2 years to have her.

"you," she says

"Darshan Raval"

END OF PART 7