Part 39

Kriti pov

When I woke up this morning I fucking threw up but I feel better now.

"Should I post this pic?" I say showing darshan a Bikini pic I had taken when I went beach while darshan was on a business trip.
"Yeah just tag me on your ass," He says looking at the screen.

I and darshan have hardly spent time together as he is trying to find out who was behind the shooting that happened a week ago.

"What should we do today?" I say getting on top of darshan.
"Nothing let's just stay in bed," darshan says holding me close to him kissing me. We slowly start to make out but darshan's phone went off.

"Hello" he questions answering the phone
"Boss there is a problem at the office" I hear a man say
"Ok I will be there," he says with a sigh and hands up.
"I have to go, kria," he says looking at me sadly
"It's ok just be back soon," I say kissing his lips
" I love you," he says smiling
"For Infinity" I reply

Third-person POV.

As darshan left for work kriti started to feel lightheaded. It's Probably because my period is near kriti though. SHIT, MY PERIOD She internally screamed.

darshan POV
As I enter HQ I head up to my office and start to work on the files on my desk. But I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in," I say as I watch someone walk it.
"Hello, Daddy" Fuck no. It's Britney one of the whores I had before Marrying my Wife.
"What the fuck Britney get out," I say pointing to the door but she only walked closer.
"Let me make you feel good daddy," She says sitting in front of me on my desk.
"I am a married man. My wife can please me" I say leaning back in my chair
"But you don't love her," She says in her annoying voice.
"Oh, but I do. I love this woman so much it hurts and she loves me the same" I say with happiness.
"But will she love you when she sees this" Britney says pulling out her phone?

Kriti POV
As I wait for my pregnancy tests results I start to freak out. What if he doesn't want a kid. Do I want a kid? But on the other hand, I love darshan and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Plus there are 7 months until our Anniversary so having a child now should be fine.

After Three minutes I check the test Positive All my worries about darshan or me being ready for kids to leave my mind. Holy shit I'm Pregnant.

darshan POV
Britney slowly shows me a video of me fucking another woman and the date of the video being the date I was gone for a business trip. The woman who I was 'Fucking' happened to be Britney. But the closer I look at the man I release that the man is not me.
"That's not me," I say laughing
"I know it's not," Britney says tilting her head.

"Any professional would look at this and know its fake," I say chuckling
"But is kriti a so-called professional," She says doing something on the phone. This bitch better not.
"What the fuck do you mean," I say angrily
"Your pretty wife is about to see a video of her perfect husband fucking another woman when he was on a business trip," She says laughing

Fuck! I say running out of the office to my car. I need to explain it to kriti.

Kriti POV

Holy shit I'm pregnant! I have to tell darshan. Quickly getting ready to leave the house I grab my phone to see 3 missed calls from darshan. I'm going to see his anyway so there is no point in calling back.

Quickly grabbing car keys and leaving the door I drive out of the gate.

darshan POV

As I drive back to the house I keep calling kriti but she won't pick up. Fuck. If she finds that video I will lose her. Driving over the speed limit I try to get home.

Kriti POV

As I drive to darshan's office another car that was going way over the speed limit whooshed past me on the other lane. Are they in a car chase or something?

Finally, I get to darshan's office. Greeting the workers there I head up to his office. Opening the door I see Britney in his office. What the fuck.

"Britney why the fuck are you here," I say looking at her.
"kriti just in time I have news for you," She says walking towards me.
"Britney where is my Husband," I ask
"Do you know where your Husband was last week" She questions
"A business trip," I say
"Well let's just say that business is not the only thing he did," she says smirking
"The fuck. If you think my husband cheated on me your delusional" I say glaring at her.
"You may wanna check your phone," She says pointing at me.

Getting my phone out I see 20 missed calls from darshan and a video from unknown contact. Pressing on the video I see darshan fucking a Blonde girl, Britney. Looking down at the date I see that this was filmed last week.

"You bitch" I say looking up at Britney with tears in my eyes. I move my hand to slap her so hard her face moves to the side then delivering a hard punch to her plastic nose.

I leave the room with tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

He cheated. The man I love. The Father of my child cheated on me.

darshan POV

Finally, I make it home. Quickly getting in the house I call for kriti. Running to our room I see that she is nowhere to be seen.

"Tejas!" I call out
"what," He says from the kitchen
Walking to the kitchen I ask
"Have you seen kriti?" I say panicking
"Yeah, she left the house a while ago. She was in rush" He says
"SHIT" I scream
"Why what happened" He questions
But when I was going to answer his question the smell of gas hits my nose.
"Do you smell that?" I ask Tejas
"Yeah" he replies
"Let's get ou-" but before we could leave my vision went black.

kriti POV

Crying I drove to my parent's house. Opening the door I call put for anyone.

"Mom!" no response
"dad!" no response
"Aditya!" no response
"yaksh! yash" also no response
"Where the fuck is everyone," I say. As I was about to leave I feel a prick on my neck. I start to get drowsy and fall into someone's arms. What the fuck.

"Shhhh мой цветок" (Shh my flower)

END OF PART 39