Part 36

Third Person POV

darshan's lips were on kriti's kissing like she is his last meal.
"Get on the Bed kriti" He commands unbuttoning his shirt.
kriti lays down on the bed and watches her Husband undress. Getting wetter and wetter while she watched. Slowly closing her legs and rubbing her thighs for friction.

Carlos who is now naked slowly pumping his hard dick. Getting on top of Alessandra forcing her legs open he smirks down at her.

"Are you sure my love?" He says making sure he has her consent.
"Yes," she breathes out.
"Lift your hips for me, love," darshan says grabbing a pillow to put under her lower back. As soon as he places the pillow under her he Harshly thrusts into kriti tight hole.

"Fuck darshan" She screams as darshan starts to thrust into her at a fast speed.
kriti lets out loud moans as darshan lets out groans.

"you fuck me so good" kriti moans out knowing it drives darshan crazy

"Fuck kriti you take me so well"
darshan groans out and leans down to kiss her. kriti's hands were on his back scratching it while darshan pounds into her.

"Fuck I'm close" kriti moans out
"Hold it," darshan says moving his head into the crook of her neck, leaving more
hickeys.

"I can't" kriti screams
"Fucking hold it, kria," darshan says from her neck.

But kriti couldn't she cummed after trying her best to hold it.
"You Fucking bitch" darshan says pulling out and slapping her Tit.
"If you want to cum so bad I'm gonna make you cum so many times you will be begging me to stop," He says turning her around onto all 4.

As darshan thrust into her from behind kriti's arms give out as she falls forward onto the pillows moaning into them. darshan has a grip onto her hips pulling them up higher as he rams into her.

darshan Balls were slapping against kriti with each thrust. darshan moves one hand down to her stomach feeling the little bump that is his dick inside of her.
"Can you feel me?" He chuckles knowing she won't be able to respond.

" darshan fuck" She moans
kriti moves her hand behind her to darshan's hips trying to slow him down but darshan just grabbed that hand along with her other hand and holds them
behind her back.

"Fuck kriti" He groans knowing both of them are close. kriti muffles something into the pillows.
"What was that my love," darshan says pulling her body up so that her back is against his chest.
"I'm gonna cum" She screams.
"Then cum because I'm not done with you slut" He whispers in her ear fucking her harder and leaving kisses on her shoulder.

Kriti let out her Orgasm thinking darshan would give her time to regain herself before going another round but darshan did not stop his hard thrust even after he had cum.

"Fuck I can't take it" kriti screams about to fall forward on her forearms but darshan's grip on her waist stops her.

"I don't care. Fucking Take all of me" He says into her ears before grabbing her tit with his free hand.

"Arghhhh" kriti moans turning her head and hiding it in the crook of his neck.
"Slow down," She says tears now streaming down her face. darshan ignores her cries and fucks her faster.

kriti could not handle the overstimulation it's too much.

"Fuck kriti are you gonna cum again?" darshan says moving his hand down to her clit.
"Mmmh" she moans into his neck.
"Words kria," He says slapping her clit.
"Yes," She says moaning and whimpering.

As they both reached their climax darshan pulls out of her turning her back onto her back, lifting her legs onto his shoulder thrust back into her.

"Fuck I can't" kriti cries out as she still had not calmed down from her high. darshan moves his hand to her hand while thrusting into her.
kriti moves her hand to his lower abdomen hoping that would help slow his thrusts.
"Move your fucking hand and take me like the good slut you are," darshan tells her removing her hand and going deeper into her.

"Fuck right there" kriti moans
"you like that," darshan says smirking at her.
"Fuck your so big" She screams
"you take every inch on me like the good girl you are don't you?" darshan says waiting for her response but kriti couldn't form a word as she moans louder feeling her 4th orgasm of the night approach.
"Answer me slut"
darshan says slapping her.
"Fuck yes," She says breathlessly.
" darshan I'm gonna" But she had already let out her orgasm before she could finish.
"Did I say you could cum. Huh," darshan says grabbing her face and kissing her roughly.

darshan pulls out of her and lays beside her on his back. Kriti thinking that they were done starts to close her eyes.
"kriti we are not done," He says causing kriti to open her eyes.
" darshan I can't," She says looking at him
"But you can. You know the safe word but your too much of a slut to say it" darshan say picking up kriti's body.

"Now ride me like the good slut you are," He says.
kriti slowly gets up into his lap grabbing his hard dick covered in both of their juices and. guides it to her entrance.

Slowly she sits on letting a whimper leave her mouth and a groan from darshan. As krtiti slowly starts to ride him kriti's phone rings.
"Answer it," He tells her. Slowly kriti grabs her phone from the nightstand and looks at the caller ID to see Aditya her eldest brother calling her.

Kriti stops her movement but that's not what darshan wants.
"Keep moving bitch" he says grabbing her waist. Kriti starts to move her waist again and answers the call.
"Hello," she says hiding her moans
"kriti, I wanted to check and see if you're ok with what happened at the ball," her brother says in a worried tone.
"I'm ok Adi," she says still slowly moving up and down darshan's dick.
"Are you sure you sound like your crying" Aditya says still worried?
"Um yeah I am chopping onions" She lies while trying not to let out moans.

darshan who was sick of the slow paste lifts his hips to thrust into her. This action cause kriti to falling forward and lay her head in the crook of his neck while still being on call to her brother.
"Is that all Aditya" Alessandra says crying from pleasure. The background sounds of darshan's Balls hitting her ass were filling the room.
"Oh and kriti. Naira is pregnant! You're going to be an aunt" Aditya says to her through the phone.
"Omg congratulations," kriti says trembling.
"Wait what's the noise in the back kri-" aditya says hearing darshan's groans and the sound of darshans dick in her tired pussy.
"Ok bye aditya" kriti quickly says hanging up throwing her phone on the bed and letting out a loud moan.

"Fuck darshan slow down" She whimpers into the crook of his neck.
"No your gonna have it how I give it to you," he says thrusting into her harder and roaming his hand on her back.
"Fuck cum for me kriti" darshan say knowing she is close. The both
of them let out their orgasms and kriti collapses onto his chest.

"I love you" she breathes out
"What" darshan say pinching himself to check if he is dreaming.
"I love you," She says in a weak tired voice.
"Say it again," darshan says pulling her face up.
"I can't-" she says being too tired.
"Please," he says looking into her eyes
"I love you" she repeats
"Say my name," darshan say being over the moon knowing she loves him.

"I love you, darshan Rajendra raval," she says with a weak voice
" I love you too kriti darshan raval ," he says kissing her.

END OF PART 36