Part 33

Fast Forward one month

Kriti pov

As the hot water of the shower covers my body I start to wash my hair.

As I continue to clean myself the shower door opens and in walks darshan.

"kriti what the fuck why is your shower so hot!" He says before changing the heat of the water. That Bitch.
"Don't change the water. And why are you here"
"I wanted to save water," darshan says walking over to me.
"Mmmh no other reason"
I say putting my arms around his neck.

"Maybe another reason," darshan says before connecting our lips. Our make-out session got passionate quickly and the water from the shower made it better.

"You have no idea what you do
to me jaan," darshan says before attacking my neck with kisses and hickeys.

"Are you sure kria?" He says looking me in the eyes.
"Yes"

"Fuck foreplay I wanna fuck you" darshan say lifting my legs to be around his waist. His arms under my thighs and my back against the shower wall and my arms around his neck.

darshan slowly drags his fully erect dick up and down my slit. Slowly pushing his tip into my pussy but taking it out straight after.
"Please darshan " I beg
"please what huh" he responds
"Please fuck me," I say into his ear. As soon as I said those words he thrusts into me hard and fasts.

"Oh fuck" I scream as he pounds into me not give me any time to adjust to
his size. darshan was pounding so hard into her his balls were slapping against me and my ass keeps hitting the shower wall.

"Carlos" I moan out
"That's it baby moan my fucking name," He says making his thrusts harder.
"Carlos please" I scream as I place my hand on his lower abdomen to try to push or slow him down.
"Fuck baby," darshan says lifting his head up
to look at me.
"Look at you such a fucking slut. Just for me" He says continuing with his pounding.
The way says he calls me a slut is so hot.
Fuck I need to touch the grass.

"Mmmhhhh you're so fucking big" I moan out as I place my hand into his wet hair tugging on it roughly.

"Fuck kriti this pussy is mine. You hear me" He says trying to hide his moans. Deciding to mess with him I respond.
"It's all your Daddy" I moan
"Fuck baby. The think you do to me" He says fucking me faster.

darshan moves his lips down to my tits at starts to kiss and suck.

The hot water bouncing off and on of our body made the sex 10x better.

I could feel myself reaching my orgasm. Fuck this man could fuck.

"I'm close" I moan out to him. Moving one hand down to my clit and circling it at a fast paste made my orgasm reach closer.

" darshan I'm gonna cum" I cry out as his thrust start to become slower and slop. I knew he is close.

"Fucking I'm cumming baby," I say before letting out my release with a scream. darshan Cums soon after with a deep groan.

"Good morning Mrs raval," darshan says setting me down and pulling out.
"Good morning Mr raval," I say kissing his.

We spent the rest of the shower cleaning each other off. Stepping out of the steamy shower I look at myself in the mirror.

Looking at my body my eyes trail down so see the carving darshan had left

D.R.R

"I fucking love your body" darshan say slapping my ass and hugging me from behind and this man's boner is pocking my ass.

"I have to go," I say squeezing myself out of his arms.
"Where I thought you finished that movie" darshan say following me.
"I have. I need to a fitting for the premiere dress and also you're coming with me" I tell him
"Do I have to?" he questions
"Yess or should I find another date?"
"Noooo kria I'll go," he says quickly

I was at my fitting and talking with my designer when my phone rang. It was an unknown caller. The fuck.

"Hello?" I say answering
"Hello??" I repeat as I could only hear breathing.
"It's nearly time," I gruff voice said
"Ugh bye," I say ending the call. These people always calling me.

Darshan pov

"Boss?" One of my men calls out to me.
"What"
"The Russians have sent you a message," He tells me showing a video he has on his screen.

It was kriti. Different pictures of her at work, shops, driving entering the house.
"Get me more security guards for her. I will deal with the Russians" I say getting up and going down to the basement. Filling up a bucket of ice-cold water I pour it on one of the Russians we had captured.

"Wake up," I say but all the guy did was groan in pain.
"What the fuck do you guys want with my wife!" I scream at him.
"I-i-i- don't k-n-n-o-o-w" he stutters out.
"Bull shit" I scream at him
and walked toward my table of weapons.
Grabbing a big knife I walk toward him.
"Now tell me the truth," I say tracing the knife along his face.

"I have no idea" he cries. Fuck this. I use the knife to chop off one of his fingers causing him to scream in agony.
"Tell me the truth!" I scream at him
"I swear I have no clue" he continues to cry making me chop another finger off.
"Ok ok I'll tell you" He gives in

"Boss has a creepy obsession with the girl," The man says still crying.
"And he tells us he will stop at nothing until he gets her" He continues

"Well too bad she's mine," I say before grabbing
a gun from my back pocket and shooting him
between the eyes.

END OF PART 33